(: Fun with Group 1 :)

Third person POV

The students came out one by one, revealing their powers. This made each one more and more nervous. Those who came out were boasting proudly about their powers to their friends.

"And Golf Ball said we wouldn't get any powers," Eraser snickered.

Clock nodded. "I wouldn't be surprised if she was the only one without powers."

Golf Ball sat miserably in the corner. It was the first time she had ever been wrong about something, and she absolutely hated it. She wasn't the only one who was miserable; Black Hole was anxious after he discovered that he couldn't touch anything without his gloves. Ever again. Or else whatever he touched would disappear, including people.

Others were happy, of course, and paid no attention to the troubled students.

"Hey, Cloudy, Cloudy! Wanna see what I can do?" Balloony exclaimed as he ran up to him.

Cloudy groaned. "Again? You've shown me so many times already!"

Baloony ignored him and proceeded to run through one of the walls. He stuck his head through the wall.

"Bet you wished you could do that," he said.

"Why would I want something as lame as running through walls when I can control wind?" Cloudy replied. "You and I both know that that's a much better power."

"Yeah right."

Firey had just come out of the testing room and was excited to show his friends his power.

"I wanna show you guys my power!" Firey whined.

"Then just show it to us!" Leafy snapped, annoyed at his whining.

"But I can't! The doctor said that I can't remove these stupid gloves!"

"Then don't show us," Coiny said simply.

"Fine," Firey huffed angrily. "Show us your power then."

"I already told you. I don't want to." 

"Come on," Firey pleaded. "At least tell us why."

Coiny hesitated. "Do you promise you guys won't make fun of me?"

They all nodded.

"Fine." Coiny said. "It's because of Nickel."

This surprised everyone. "Nickel?" Leafy asked. "What about him?"

"Well, he's my brother. So what if he gets a better power than me? Everyone is going to compare us." Coiny said sadly.

"What?" Foldy exclaimed. "None of us would compare the both of you."

"Yeah!" Leafy agreed. "Both of you are great in your own ways!"

Coiny gave a sigh of relief. "Really?"

"Of course!" Firey said. "You shouldn't even think that we would compare you."

Coiny was in a happier mood now. "Alright then. I guess I can show you my power."

They waited with excitement. Coiny pulled out a coin from his pocket. Then he waved over it on both sides.

"What are you doing?" Firey questioned.

"Be quiet," Coiny hissed. He closed his eyes and started chanting something under his breath. Then he opened his eyes and turned to them.

"This is going to tell us what time we will have lunch today." He said. Before anyone could reply, he tossed the coin.

 Before anyone could reply, he tossed the coin