CHAPTER 35 : Old news retold again

'#BookKan They must be secretly dating each other.'

'I saw Kan and Book again. #BookKan'

'#Book Kan Is this real? What should I do?'

'I regularly see Book and Kan together. I saw them so regularly. #BookKan'

'#BookKan That's it; no further opinions permitted, and no #KanBook.'

Kan received numerous comments on App X that inquired about his relationship with Book. His friend Chompoo said she noticed the #BookKan hashtag trending and immediately forwarded it to him.

Actually, it was rather amusing for both him and Book. Rumors like these circulated when they first started acting together. He wasn't startled or excited to hear similar rumors again.

Anyway, it is not uncommon for them to grow closer while filming another series, even if they are not acting as a couple. Book and Kan felt they had grown closer as a result of their frequent on-set interactions. They were always together when they wanted to do something or go somewhere, and the staff had grown accustomed to this. Many people muttered and giggled, but they did not take it too seriously. Nobody thought it was a big issue until Kan discovered the gossip Chompoo had forwarded. Only then did he realize that many outside observers were also watching his interactions with Book. It would be great if it came true, as everyone had speculated. He yearned for it as well, but it seemed like a pipe dream. There was no way he could get his wish.

It was another leisure day for him following a week of training and intensive filming. Furthermore, P' Wandee's new office is far farther away than before. All of the filming locations were near the workplace, leaving him and Book fatigued from their travels. But there was nothing they could do but endure it because it was a new series they were very invested in. They decided to do everything the adults told them. When they were exhausted or had problems during the day, they would vent to each other on the way home.

Kan moved along the building shades cast on the sidewalk to avoid the bright noon sun. He stopped to get some chilled coconut water from a nearby shop to soothe his thirst while waiting for Book. They planned to visit temples in Yaowarat to make offerings and seek blessings before the series premiered.

Buzz buzz~ Buzz buzz~

"Where are you?" Kan instantly inquired as he picked up the phone from the other.

(Finally found parking.)

"Parked at the temple or hotel?"

(Hotel)

"Okay, I'm in front of the hotel."

(Be right there.)

The brief call has ended. Kan slid his phone back into his jeans pocket and lifted the coconut water to drink more. He scrunched his brows together. The hotter-than-normal weather left faint wrinkles on his forehead. Although there was a breeze, it did not help much. The lightweight Hawaiian shirt and shorts appeared to have become impediments. His attempt to dress as comfortably as possible in the midday heat backfired.

Kan didn't have long to wait before the tall figure emerged, dressed more casually than usual. A thin white sleeveless shirt and black knee-length shorts highlighted Book's beautiful skin nicely. The image in front of Kan completely enthralled him.

"Why are you staring so hard?" Book teased as he neared.

"What time did we agree on?" The agitated one hastily changed the subject, fearing the other would detect his emotions.

"Noon."

"And what time is it now?"

Book glanced at the clock on his phone before smiling wryly. "12:20"