CHAPTER 28 : New Friendships

When P'Poom had problems on set, the production was thrown into disarray. Fortunately, everyone stuck it out until the last day of filming. Everyone nearly yelled when the director announced over the microphone that it was all done.

There were numerous objections every time Kan arrived on set. To be honest, he could hear all the gossip even when he was not on set. As he previously stated, you can not truly trust many people on set. Any information about what happened on the inside would quickly and easily leak.

Everyone kept complaining about Poom and P'Beauty and whatever they did. Even the producer had to maintain his composure, but he could not do much because the investor was so preoccupied with them. He could only wait for it to be over. At the very least, the series would generate revenue for the company when it aired. Despite the fact that the series had yet to air, numerous overseas agencies were lining up to buy the broadcast rights to air it in other countries.

Kan did not want to be bothered by anything related to the stories in this series because it had previously given him a headache. He could not stop shaking his head as he heard things that made him shake his head. Fortunately, this series provided him with the opportunity to meet Nong Han, a new actor in his first series. Throughout the entire series, Kan and Han did not appear in a single scene together. However, for no apparent reason, the two of them became close.

At a workshop, they met for the first time. Kan then followed Han on Instagram, and Han followed Kan back. That was the point at which they began chatting. Kan only met Han while they were on set. They conversed, however, as if they had known each other for a long time. They communicated via IG messages when they were not together. Perhaps it was because Kan and Han's energy levels were so similar that they were able to get so close so quickly. People in the area could not help but wonder why they had gotten so close so quickly, as if struck by lightning.

Buzz~

While Kan was at home watching Netflix, his phone vibrated once, indicating a new message.

[Han]

When the owner picked up the phone, he discovered it was his close brother Han who was sending an Instagram message.

Han: P'Kan, what are you doing?

Kan: I'm sitting in my room, watching TV.

Han: Are you available today?

Kan: Absolutely.

Han: I'd want to go to a temple.

Han: Do you want to go together?

Kan: Sure, when and where?

Han: I was thinking of heading to Ratchaprasong's Brahma shrine.

Kan: All right.

Kan: Can we meet at 1 p.m.?

Han: Absolutely.

Kan hurried to shower and dress after finishing his conversation with the other person because it was already 10 a.m. He had intended to watch the movie until the end before getting up to dress. However, if he sits and calculates the time, he may be late for the meeting. Because who knows how much time he would spend playing on his phone, showering, and dressing; it could easily take 1-2 hours. Rushing to shower and dress may be the best option right now.

He did not want to be late for their first hangout.

It was true that Kan and Han had made plans to hang out together for the first time. Previously, whenever they got together, it was always for work. However, this would be the first time they would meet outside of work, just the two of them, with no interruptions from work.