CHAPTER 4 : Party or War?

After everyone returned from their merit-making trip to Ayutthaya, they became even closer than before. This was especially true for Kan and Book, who seemed to start talking to each other every day. They grew close to the point where they seemed inseparable. They often invited each other to go out together and talk about everything. Kan was surprised because he had never expected to become close to someone like Book. Previously, he had thought that this person wasn't worth getting to know at all. With a constantly stern expression on his face, he seemed unapproachable. However, once they got to know each other, everything turned out to be the opposite.

Kan was happily reading a novel at home, enjoying the quiet atmosphere, when suddenly his mobile phone rang loudly. He was startled and quickly picked up his phone, seeing a name he had recently saved as a special favorite actor.

"Hello?" Kan quickly answered the call after seeing the name.

(Hi there,) Poom said.

"Hello, Poom."

(Where are you?)

"I'm at home."

(Do you want to go grab something to eat?)

"Huh? P' Poom, are you inviting me to have a meal with you?"

(Yeah, I am.)

"What's happen?"

(I want to talk about something.)

"Oh, alright. Where should I meet you?"

(Korea Town, the restaurant is on the second floor.)

"Okay, see you there, P' Poom."

Kan was a bit puzzled when he received a call from Poom, who invited him to go out. While they had become closer recently, it wasn't to the extent that they would go out together like this, so Kan found it somewhat surprising.

He placed the novel he was reading on the sofa and quickly got up to take a shower. Initially, he had planned to take a shower in the evening since he didn't have any plans to go anywhere, but he changed his plans on short notice because Poom called and invited him out. Kan undressed and walked into the bathroom, feeling comfortable as he was used to being alone.

On Poom's side, after hanging up the call with Kan, he also got up to take a shower. He had just finished working out at the fitness center, and his body was drenched in sweat, making his shirt completely wet. He took off his shirt as he walked toward the locker area at the front of the bathroom. Then, he stood in front of the mirror to admire the muscles on his body, which he had been working hard on for several months. Seeing such good results made him feel less tired. He picked up his mobile phone and took a photo of himself, which he later uploaded to his Instagram account. Then he put on his underwear, and finally, he walked into the bathroom.

Once inside, he took off his underwear and hung it on the towel rack attached to the bathroom wall. Then he reached out to turn on the shower. The water sprayed out and poured over his body, drenching him completely. He leaned his head back and let the water run down his face. He lifted his hand and gently cupped the water, splashing it on his body a few times. After that, he reached for the shower gel, squeezed some onto his hand, and lathered it over his entire body. He washed off the soapy bubbles and rinsed himself thoroughly.

During this time, Poom tried to spin around to rinse off the shampoo that was stuck to his body. However, as he was turning around, his gaze accidentally shifted towards the bathroom door, and he noticed that there was someone looking at him from outside. For a moment, he was quite startled to find someone secretly watching him while he was taking a shower. However, he tried to stay composed and handle the situation properly.