Pleasure To Meet You.

Chapter 25

Luke woke three days later in the hospital, and it was three am. His Uncle Onyx and Aunt Sapphire who became his mother and father after his mom died from cancer and his father was killed during a drug deal gone left. He was fast asleep waiting for him to wake. Robin was on third chair and Dante was cuddled asleep across his feet. He looked around Tina was there at one point a ring she'd given him when they were 14 was in his hand. When he went to he gave it to her for safe keeping. He looked down at the vintage gold ring bearing his father's name a gift she paid for as a reminder he was loved.

Hey Onyx whispered as not to wake the others. Hey a raspy voiced Luke replied. How you feel? Like I look. Onyx chuckled low. He held up Luke's books. How'd you get those? Mike not bad the boy keeps good ledgers. He was taught by the best you Luke chuckled. Who has the most important job in this whole game Mike? Luke reminded his uncle. I do Onyx replied. Why? Luke whispred. Because I am responsible for the commings goings and knowings of every fucking penny they said simultaneously.

Don't make me laugh Unk that's why why ge said he didn't know where the $85,000 went I said nigga that's a bold face lie. Haha he knew just like he knows the temper of his brother Luke he knew that you was gonna do what we do...and you did.

His Uncle pointed to the paper on the side table. Luke looked over Local thug associated with several cold cases found dead under Cape Town freeway. Why did Diamond want me dead?

Onyx looked over at Robin a father has in mind who he has in mind and you stopped that union. Who Unk? Debois. Robin with Dubois? Apparently, the family has political aspirations. Robin has a clean record and the boy is sweet on her. The joining of Diamonds house and House Dubios house will unite the New York and California families Luke.

East and west coast. Onyx nodded since they are in California they have the shipping docks, Mexican US boarder patrol and container ships on lock bringing in billions of revenue spreading from west to east.

What was Diamond bringing to the table Unk? Lies that's what. You were kidnapped Luke. What? Diamond was holding you so I'd come and get you. Truth be told he saved you from Black's boys.

His boys came to kill you Diamond was scared they would kill Robin because she was with you,so he sent his men to get you back. He knew Robin would never forgive him and--

And what Unk? Luke looked through one eye, the other bandaged. He needed us to seal the California deal. Luke grinned I don't partner. You do now I'm not asking the deal is done the bank tilts in our favor we got judges Luke. Lule sat up smiling how many?

It goes up to the Supreme Courts. How much Uncle? Fifteen percent. Each? Together what do you take me for? What does it include? No pain pills black killed the chemist. The making of the pills died with her. We still have Sergio Uncle.

Onyx smiled yeah WE do. Luke grinned. Robin woke up baby...she sat next to the bed holding his hand. Why didn't you tell me about your illness? I was ashamed. I'll go get us some coffee. Onyx left with his guards.

I was ashamed, sorry I'll never lie to you again. And you'll stop watching Tina? And getting angry and blowing up? Most of all you will stay on the medication Cass prescribed? Yes to all of it Cass made my pills according to my blood tests I have no idea what's in them and I'm scared when I run out I may get sick again.

Pass my phone bae. Robin handed him the phone. He opened a text from Cass.

Dear Luke;

Don't ask Questions here is the formula for Robin's medication. I'm sending it to you as a back up as we do with all the drugs we create. Please add it to the formulary I created it specifically for her blood type.

I know your asking what is the medicine for but remember what I you the secrets of a woman are her own respect it.

Love Cass.

You already knew? I knew you were on medication and guessed what for when you would fly into rages. You still stayed? Yes Robin. Why she wiped her eyes.

I love you is an action word show not tell. I am crazy about you Robin. Heather. What? My name...my real name is Heather Dominique Dice.

Pleased to meet you Heather my name is Luke Skywalker Chrysler will you be my wife and the mother to my child and our children? Robin nodded yes trying not to scream.

I do baby. Yes...yes..yes.

The End.

If you liked Fifty Shades Of Crey Check Out

🎉 Kamu telah selesai membaca 🔥Fifty Shades Of Crey Deadly Dating Has It's Consequences BwBm© 🎉