You've Been Warned

Chapter 15

Hello Robin? Yes. It's me Chrysite Chrysler your P.I. I hired Mr. Mandell. I know he is my uncle he was shot the other night working a case. Oh no is he OK? Yes Robin he will recover they are keeping him for observation due to his age you know Uncle is 77. You lie girl. I wish I were Robin he thinks he is shaft. Haha girl if I didn't have a man I would have tried. Mr. Mandel can easily pass for fifty.

A lot of people say that he takes care of his body you know thr gym eating right. Well I took his cases so your case doesn't run cold. I have some updates would you like to come to my office? Sure Chrystie?

See you soon then. Robin wait! Don't you need my address? No, I know where your office is. How is that? Robin grinned do you always think I lived in thos white racist area Crystie? You of all people should know everyone has a pass boo.

Hehe I guess that's true. Bedide wasn't that Mr. Mandell's office before he moved to Harlem in 96? Wow you did your homework. Let's just say of you from the hood everyone knows Mr. Mandell and bis community summer close the block barbecues.

Oh my God you took me back I sure miss those. Me too he needs to toss another one. You know you're right matey I'll surprise him through it on Labor day weekend. Chile you ain't surprising Mr. Mandell.
throwing no barbecue in the hood. Somebody gonna slip and open they big mouth talking about IM SORYYYYYY.

Haha you right Robin. Besides Mr. Mandell said he travels a lot now so its best to say something Crystie. Thanks Robin what time did you wanna stop over?

Does one work? Yes Robin I'll be waiting. Robin hung up opening her basement door she went down. Hey guys I'll be back at three does everyone have the deliveries ready for your patients at the nursing homes?

The air filled with mixed yesses. Robin what about the weed? She exhaled Darren I'm working on a connect in the meantime sell the. That medicinal shit I was able to get off my medical Marijuana card. My boy blended that says it's stronger then street weed. They laughed hell no it ain't.

She giggled well it beats a fucking blank nigga charge they ass five dollars I stead of ten so.we can get rid of the shit. Everyone got they fanny packs on? Everyone nodded good. Has everyone updated thier applications they they take diabetes injections? Again the nodded yes.

Good this way they won't question you wearing the pack of you're carrying a life sustaining drug. I even gave you all asthma pumps to use too. Use those pumps in front of your supervisors as often as possible to make them think you're asthmatic thus the bag.

Kia? Yes boss? Lock up please. We'll do ma'am. Robin hustled out the door she was off from her nine to five for two weeks due to a coving in office outbreak e eryone had it except her who refused to remove her mask not even to sip.or drink water. Her paranoia paid off especially since she knew one of the girls she worked with was a stripper at night.

Robin showed to Christie's office on the. She entered hey Robin come on back. Robin closed the door to the glass box office. Robin used her remote control to lower the Roman blinds giving them privacy.

That's cool and I love the transparent office. It's sound and bullet proof too. What? Who build this Chrystie? Who Else my Uncle. Himself? Yep this was years ago and look. Christie pushed a button gates rolled down inside her office becomes a panic room.

Damn that's cool what you got for me? We tracked Luke for a few days before ge left for Mexico and when he got back the man is clean as a whistle. No women. He wento see his baby mother at the address you supplied. He hugged her goodbye but it wasn't a sexual type hug.

How do you know Chrystie? I been in this business many years Robin I know a lovers gaze Robin and they didn't have it.

I can stay on it or no up to you. Christie handed Robin the pictures. Robin stared having to make a perplexed decision stay on him please.

As you wish. Robin payed Chrystie again leaving the office happy with her decision.

Christie waited for Robin to leave. She picked up calling Luke. She bought it. Well it's the truth Luke you aren't cheating.

He'll no she don't know we are first cousins and she ain't gonna know don't fuck with my coin Luke. That's funny? Huh.
Did I find anything on her yet? No still looking it's strange nothing comes up on her not her not credit last addresses employment fucking nothing she's a ghost.

Yeah I always get something. Trust me it will crack. Later cuz. A girl walked into Christie's office nervous. May I help you? Yes I mean no.

Wait you came in calm down can I offer you water..Coffee? No thanks that woman who just left why was she here? I can't say she's my client we gave business why?

Whatever you are doing for ger drop her case now it's for your own protection. Chrystie stared at the nervous woman why would I do that?

I told you why she darted out upset. The woman popped up look up Lincoln Hayes. The woman looked around .asking sure for the 8th time Robin was gone scurrying down the block as fast as her feet could carry her.

Chrystie rushed back to ger P.C. Lincoln Hayes why does that ring a bell. She checked the net nothing. Chrystie called Mandell. Unc? What's up sweetie?

You ever worked a case for a Lincoln Hayes? Mandel sat straight up in his hospital bed removing his nose oxygen tube. Where'd you hear that name? A girl just came in warning me about Robin. I asked why she said look up Lincoln Hayes.

Why would she link Lincoln to....a light went off in Mandels head drop the case tell Robin in a few days he clean and keep saying it until she drops you as a matter of fact. Don't drop her make her drop you.

Uncle why? He exhaled worried Lincoln Hayes dated woman Named Holly Diamond. Lincoln was found brutally murdered I mean slashed to ribbons Chrystie. His flesh was hacked into so many times his flesh was like jelly when he was found. It was minced so fine it liquidfyed.

Okay what does that have to do with Robin? If I'm right Neice Robin and Holly are the same person.

A chill ran over Chrysies body. You there baby? Yes Uncle I'm here. Do as I say okay? A slow cut off nothing but good news I don't care if you caught the nigga on his knees sucking a clit of another bitch. You didn't see shit you hear me?

Yes Uncle. Good you call and check.in 3x a day until you close her case out. Okay Uncle. Chrystie? Yes Uncle? Tell Luke I said one word. What's that Unc?

RUN.