Twenty Three Times

Chapter 7

Robin woke in Luke's arms she opened the double patio doors to her bedroom leading directly to the beach. Sand was on her patio. The morning sea air rushed in brushing over their naked bodies. She cooked coffee sitting everything nice on a tray with fresh sliced fruit. Robin carried the tray to bed. Luke was sleeping on his stomach fast asleep his back was so sexy to her. She opened her palm rubbing his back soft and slow. Hummm Luke turned over stretching staring at Robin with sleepy eyes. Hey you he grinned. Hey made ya some coffee. Baby did you cook this with a sock? Yes Robin smiled how did you know? My grandmother was a dark skinned Puerto Rican woman she taught me that and how to cook Spanish food. You cook?

Luke sat up slow as not to bump the breakfast tray of course I cook baby. Cook what luke? Everything mostly Spanish and southern cuisine. She grinned what? Luke asked as he sipped the salty caramel sweet coffee. Jesus woman what is in this?! Caramel salted chocolate. Look out there to the boardwalk and on the beach what do you see Luke?

A bunch of old people well a lot of old people Robin. Yes there are ten retirement homes around here the elderly come sit on the beach from sunrise till about 12 or one when the sun scorches the sky they go inside Luke.

What else is missing Luke?  There are no refreshments no food trucks. Correction there is a food truck but they come at 2 when the teens and families hit the beach. So from six am to 12 there is no refreshment truck Robin? That's right and most of those elderly are black old people with money who's families wrote them off for one reason or another and they are dying to get thier hands on weed Luke. What are you proposing?

I suggest you buy a food truck hire someone from the hood that can cook. They sell healthy snacks and easy soul food like fried Chicken marijuana infused sandwiches and snacks. They get the sample of food for free of course when they want more the chef explains the food and snacks are not for sale but for barter. We explain they must bring pills you are not taking.  Pills they toss away that the doctors issued them in exchange for weed infused treats. That way you aren't selling weed but exchanging infused food and treats for what you need Luke.

Being that it is so close to my house we have a direct camera feed inside to make sure the chef is okay. Luke stared amazed baby that is brilliant you live so far out there is no way for these people the original hippies to get what they need. I like it Robin it is quiet and smart.

Robin sipped her coffee smiling. Can I start working on it baby? Sure Luke if we are lucky we will get the name of a crooked worker on the inside of these places getting 10 old folks home on lock. I like it. Every 15 minutes the person watching the cameras picks up any pills dropped off.  Sounds good bae. Luke's phone rang Tina's number popped up he recalled the sequence from Mike's phone. He cut his eyes ignoring the call. Who was that? No one important Robin.

Was it a woman? No baby it was business but they know not to call before one if it is an emergency they triple call and I pick up on the third call. I just came home how will I get a woman so fast baby? You got me Luke. That's because we met before I was released thank God for Facebook. She grinned why did you inbox me out of the other girls on the thread? I liked your dimples they are sexy. Robin blushed at his compliment.

Luke ate the fruit and showered Robin slipped in behind him she soaped her body but not his. She rubbed her soapy body all over him soaping him up. Luke slid inside of Robin the warm water connecting them as her hands were flat palmed on the tiled wall. Luke lifted her off her feet pounding inside of her wet sweetness. Ohhh! Robin moaned trembling at his touch. The two made love over and over.

Luke's phone rang 23 times. Luke it is Tina our son has been shot!l