Next Of Kim

Chapter 23

Luke was beaten badly, his eyes were swollen shut. What he could see was through slits of blood and dirt. His ribs were broken and arm broken. They dragged him into what he knew was the back of a club. His other senses on high alert since he could barely see. His hearing was on 10 as was his smell and touch. It was an older person's club because of the music playing, and the weed was dirt weed nothing the new kids smoke. It was pure, not blended, and someone was smoking medicinal weed he knew that smell any where he was just starting a dispensary franchise, but for that, he was doing it 100% legal. Of course, he would let customers know they could buy pills and meds if needed, but all those dreams would end. Death was looming he felt the reaper at his back his number was up, and he wasn't ready.

They pushed a bloody, dirty disheveled Luke down in a chair. He was in someone's office. The chair was leather and cushy. Luke moved his feet. There was a carpet under them he slid farther up there was a desk in front of him.

Whoever bought him in exited. A cigar was lit the strike of a match, not a lighter. The sulfer smell of a dying match ignited his nostrils. You know why you here, Luke? The voice he didn't recognize the colonge not a familiar smell. Young people never use matches, he thought.

No, he answered through stinging lips. Luke saw something white in front of him take it he raised the good arm grabbing for it the man pushing a hand towel in his hand. You have no idea why you're here? Luke dabbed his eyes, seeing a little better and his lips. Black.

That two-bit punk? I could give a fuck about that's not even all of why you are here. That nigga worked for me when you cut his supply you cut my money and you owe me $800,000 dollars in lost revenue. Hahaha Luke's laugh went into a cough. Do I amuse you Luke? Thats chump change Luke spat on his rug I could wire you that in three minutes flat you think I'm one of these under educated dumb street negros that don't know business?

The man sat up I know who's blood you are boy make no mistakes I know this listen parley is gonna cost me on some way but you got your hands on something that nothing in these streets can replace.

Luke was quiet is that it you want in on my action? You could have said what you got docs? Custom agents? Shipping boats? A yard? Containers? What you bringing to the table?

Oh now you wanna negotiate little nigga? How could I know there was someone who wanted to negotiate if I never knew you existed? The way I see it is you owe me money with compounded interest. Hahah! You got brass balls boy how you figure? Black robbed me when I was in jail he make 85k on my pills he stole. Then he got with a couple contacts making 7 million over the 3 years I was down do the math he ate of my plate and so did you.

Where the fuck is my cut old nigga? The man sat back smiling saying nothing knowing he was right. You was down. So the fuck what streets still move when someone inside bars ain't never stop the streets from flowing so what you saying?

Imma ask you old man why the fuck am I here? There was fussing and arguing outside the door. Luke turned to the commotion the old man grabbed his gun holding it on Luke.

The door popped open three of his men outside the door dead Onyx stepped over them in his floor length male mink. He sat in the chair next to Luke as his guards held guns on Lukes captor.

Onyx Chrysler.

Diamond Dice.

What the fuck are you doing laying your hands on my blood Onyx?