PAST

WARNING ⚠️ MATURE CONTENT, RAPE ATTEMPT.

ILAHI'S P.O.V

1 SEPTEMBER 20xx,

Did I actually say that? I'm 1000% sure this man had done a spell on me. I never said these kinds of words. Not only I'm shocked but Harsh's eyes are impossibly wide and my subconsciousness has her jaw dropped to the freaking hell. I smirked feeling my effect on him under my thighs. "Cat caught your tongue Doctor?" I mocked and instantly regretted when his lips formed in a devilish smile. I know I'm going to regret my words the second his hand moved from my chin to my hair and he captured my lips with his. I gasp feeling the softness of his lips. I know he is the one who had my first kiss but I don't exactly remember that so I will consider this as my first kiss. I don't know how to respond but I read we need to move our lips in sync but how to move them? Why is it so complicated? Why is he not doing anything? Why is he not moving his lips?

"Shut them up Ilahi and be with me." He said referring to my thoughts and slowly moved his lips against mine. His movements were not rushed like he wanted to live in this moment so I did the same. I closed my eyes and moved my lips the way he was doing, trying my best to give him what he is giving me. He left my wrists and cups my face with both hands. I don't know what to do with my hands so I decided to keep them on his shoulders. I felt him smile against my lips. The smile that every time formed on his lips when I touch him. The kiss is slow and passionate but nothing like I read in books. They had something rough and wild which I'm glad he is not doing. I always thought whenever I kiss someone I will be disgusted because exchanging saliva was never on my wish list but right now I never want to remove my lips from his. He tilted my head to the side and deepened the kiss. His tongue rubbed against my lower lips and I opened my mouth. He explored every single corner of my mouth and I tried to do the same. He tasted like chocolate which reminds me of the ice cream we had a few hours back. After a moment or two it becomes unbearable for me to breathe so I backed away taking deep breaths. The kiss lasted only for a few moments but it felt like hours.

"Am I allowed to touch you?" He asks breathlessly and I open my eyes to tell him, he was exactly doing that a few moments back when I noticed him looking down at my breasts. Oh! Does he want to touch me there? I don't have a perfect body and there is no doubt in that but will he be happy to touch me or see me? What if he doesn't like my body? Hundreds of self doubt questions raised in my mind. His eyes met mine and he has seen the doubt in them. "You are beautiful in every possible way for me so never feel insecure with me. And if you don't want to go further so we can sto-

"No please don't stop and touch me wherever you want." I said while fisting his t-shirt. He searched my eyes for something and moved his hands inside my shrug when he found it. He keeps his eyes on me while moving his hand a little higher at my back and inside my top. I closed my eyes and my back arched a little as his hands moved up slowly leaving goosebumps on their way. A moan left my mouth when he kissed my jaw and moved his head down before lightly biting my neck. I covered my mouth with the back of my hand and bit it to prevent myself from making any sound. His hands freeze and so does his kissing on my neck.

"Don't. I want to hear what I'm doing to you." He groaned.

"But I had read in books about the man gagging their woman because they don't like the sounds. I thought you don't like them either." Though it's weird to say this but I read it.

"What kind of kinks are you reading, woman?" He asked and I blushed furiously.

"A lot but some of them are eww. I don't understand most of the things." I shrugged. If someone told me a few months back that I will be sitting in Harsh's lap and discussing smut with him, I would have laughed in their face or probably would have dug a hole in the ground and stayed there for my left over life.