CONDITION

ILAHI'S P.O.V

31st AUGUST 20xx,

I bite my lips looking at the back of the waiter. He turned to me again shaking his head but I gestured for him to move forward and even join my hands in front of him. I hope my plan- correction Gracy's plan work. I put my pinky finger in my mouth before biting into it while looking at the ball of rage sitting a few steps away from me with Tushar and Jiju. We had a fight in the morning and now it's evening but he still looks mad. I don't know what they are talking about but he still looks angry while Tushar looks amused and I can't see Jiju's expression as he has his back to me. The waiter put the plates in front of each of them. The waiter turned and gave me a thumbs up and I smiled at him. Behind him I noticed Harsh looking at the plate curiously. I see the twitch of his lips as he fights back the smile before going angry again. I guess Tushar and Jiju noticed it too because Tushar looked way too amused.

"What is this nonsense?" Harsh said. His voice is not that loud but loud enough to scare the shit out of me. The waiter jumped a little. Fuck! He was not even ready to do this but I forced him and If Harsh asks him anything he would spit the truth.

"Sir,,, it's not my fault. The madam over there forced me to do this. She made this not me." He said and sprint out of the room. Harsh's head snapped in my direction but I was fast enough to hide behind the pillar. Why the hell I'm hiding by the way?

Because your guilty ass is scared of him for the first time.

Umm---right. After a few minutes I reluctantly turned to look at him but my eyes landed on someone's chest. I sigh and move my eyes to his. Irritation is clearly written on his face.

"Hi!" I smiled awkwardly not knowing what to say. He took a step towards me then another and we stood a mere inch away from each other. My breath picks up remembering his last words and a blush formed on my cheeks. Without breaking the eye contact he bent down and picked something up from behind me. Before I could realise what he picked up, he poured all the tomato ketchup on the plate he was holding. I scowled looking down at my best tried alloo parantha and the sorry that was written beside it with green chutney covered in tomato ketchup. What the actual fuck? He kept the tomato ketchup back before holding my right wrist and forced the plate in my right hand. I glared up at him while he gave me a tight lip smile. Is he not even going to say something? Ugh! He walked out of the dinning room and I didn't even try to stop him. I walked towards the table he was seated on and took his seat before banging my head on the table in front of me. I heard laughter from my left and fought the urge to show Tushar my middle finger.

"CAN YOU STOP." I mumbled into the table while throwing my hands in the air. I heard another chuckle from my other side.

"No doubt Ilahi you messed up big this time." Tushar said after laughing his guts out.

"Tell me something I don't know." I huff finally looking at him.

"So what's the plan now?" Jiju asked and I turned to him shrugging my shoulders.

"Don't tell me that was your best plan." Tushar said like he can't believe me I'm that dumb.

"Actually it was not my plan. It was my friend's plan." I shrug again marking a friend with my finger.

"Well your friend is as dumb as you." Tushar mimicked my actions and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"And what about your rude friend? Can you believe he just drowned the alloo parantha, I made perfectly for the first time after like hundred attempts in a fucking ketchup, like really a ketchup?" I scoff while pointing towards the plate that made me gag just by looking at it.