CURSE OR KISS?

ILAHI'S P.O.V

22 AUGUST 20xx,

"It was so so so embarrassing." My voice is muffled by the pillow I just hide my face in as if it will cover my embarrassment and blush.

"Hey! You shouldn't be embarrassed. It's not your fault that you are innocent." I heard Gracy's voice from the phone still hiding my face in the pillow. "You are so cute Ilahi Madam." She said making my blush go deeper.

"What he must be thinking? God I'm an idiot." I'm not sure how she is able to understand what I'm saying in the pillow.

"Relax! And again you are not an idiot you are innocent." She said for the 100th time since my realisation. I throw the pillow on the floor and pick up my phone in my hand.

"I understood what that cream roll looked like. How does it make me innocent?" I ask, getting irritated with this word.

"Well, if you were not innocent it doesn't have taken you 20 minutes to realise it." She shrugged. Well, okay! She is right maybe but it's not my fault that I haven't seen a real umm, I can't even say that in my mind. So how am I supposed to compare both the things? I thought the kind of dark romance I read stole all my innocence but I guess I'm wrong there is still some preserved in me.

"But what am I supposed to do now? I can't face him. Never face him after the cream roll stunt I pulled on. I want to dig a hole in the ground and stay inside forever. Fuck! It was embarrassing." I keep on repeating my words for the last 40 minutes and Garcy being a good patient friend she is listening to my nonsense.

"You are overreacting now!" She said rolling her eyes.

"I'm overreacting? I practically give a blow job to a cream roll in front of a man and you think I'm overreacting. I don't even want to know what was going on in his head at that time." Maybe I'm extravaganting the situation but it's still embarrassing.

"Oh my my. His Innocent Little Vixen knows what a blow job is. Hummm!" The teasing in her voice irritates me.

"Don't behave we never read those books which are nothing but sex on paper. And don't call me his. And NEVER CALL ME LITTLE VIXEN. I hate that name." I huff exhaling through my nose. To be honest he is the first person who ever gave me a nickname after my papa. My papa used to call me 'Ilu' and after his death I never let anyone else call me with that name. And now this man gave me a nickname which makes me feel special and at the same time irritates me.

"Common yrr. Stop it. Maybe he refused you to eat that for another reason. Maybe he didn't even notice the thing we did. You know what I'm saying right?" She reasons out.

"Maybe. Hopefully. Probably. Please please please Babaji." I said looking at the ceiling.

"Now relax and tell me what's your plan for today?" She asks and oh! Oh fuck!

"Oh my god! I was going to explore Jaipur after breakfast but this whole situation messed up my mind. Fuck! I'm late. Bye Gracy." I said standing up from the bed and moving towards the wardrobe, I threw my clothes in to find out my backpack. "Wait! Why did you call me in the first place?" I ask forgetting the reason why she called me.

"Oh! It's nothing. I was just getting bored." She said shrugging her shoulders. I inspected her face for a while to find out if she was lying and nod my head when I didn't find anything.

"Okay! Bye then." I said.

"Bye! And say Hi to your Doctor Ajeeb from my side." I shake my head glaring at her while she laughs and hangs up. I seize my moments to look at my phone and sign at the unseen 'Thank you' message. It is Sakshi's birthday today so I wished her last night at 12 but never saw her reply. I remember how we used to type long ass paragraphs for each other and now it's just a formal 'Happy birthday.' Wish I sent her. But I can't help it. Honestly I don't want anymore friends now and I don't think so I could ever make some. Except Gracy. That girl is something else. She is the only person who made me laugh after my papa and now Tushar is added to that list. They both are somehow keeping me up, one with her dumbness and the other with his poor jokes. I wish they both meet someday and I can laugh for the whole freaking time with them.