KILL ME!

ILAHI'S P.O.V

21 AUGUST 20xx,

Kill me!

Seriously kill me!

Give me poison!

Throw me in front of the bus.

Choke me with a stethoscope.

Just kill me.

And you Babaji I will deal with you later. I hate you for always putting me through these stupid situations. More than you I hate myself for being here.

21 days.

TWENTY ONE FREAKING DAYS!! With the man I love but have to ignore him because of my own stupid reasons. I can't tell him about my feelings and for God sake I have to spend these 21 days with him. OH MY FUCKING GOD!!

Killlllll meeeeeeee please!

Fuck my life!

The second I saw him on the bus roof my heart stopped beating. You know why? First because he is wearing a freaking black outfit that sucked the breath out of me. Common yrr seriously why does he have to be so hot every time? Why do I drool over him like a horny teenager. And why do I have the weird feelings in my stomach when I look at him? I know I love him but my whole body especially my lower region doesn't have to confirm it. Like seriously? And second I was not at all expecting him here. He is a god damn doctor. How the hell he got 21 days off? It was pretty tough for me to have the offs. Nobody in the family except my mother knows I'm going to work as a CEO and my training for that is already started. Niraj's Father is so strict when it comes to the work but since he is not in the town for a week Niraj allowed me to enjoy the trip. That's right I'm here only for traveling and nothing else. I don't belong to these people and they are not mine so that's why I was so confused whether I want to be here or not but since my mother will never allow me a solo trip, I couldn't miss the opportunity to be here. It's not like they care if I explore Jaipur on my own.

I let out a deep sigh. Why do I have to be in such weird situations? To be honest if we had stayed on that bus roof for one more minute I would have passed out from the anxiety I was feeling. I was not scared of him but I was scared of myself. I close my eyes because the weird feelings in my stomach don't go away and how they will be when the reason is sitting right across from me looking at me like he wants to eat me alive instead of the food in front of him. The darkness consumes me but within a mere second the image of him pressing against me comes to my mind. I can't keep it out of my head. The way our chests were pressed together. The way we both were breathing hard. The way I could feel his heart in sync with mine. The way my heart skipped thousand beats when he was looking at my exposed stomach. The way my heart filled with excitement when he leaned in to kiss me. Does he really want to kiss me? But why? Isn't he interested in Muskan? It feels like a moment of eternity. I wanted to stay like that forever. But I know there is no forever for me. No happily ever after. Nothing. So it's better if I keep my distance from him. I can do this. I know I can. It's not like he is going to roam around me 24*7.

"You are not eating Ilahi?" Tushar said from my right. I jump a little in my seat in surprise. Fuck! I forgot that we all are sitting on the road side, MCDONALD'S for lunch. And now every eye on the table is on me. I look down at the burger and cheese fries in front of me. Generally I love cheese fries that the second I got them in front of me, I finish them. But I'm in no mood to eat right now so I push the tray a little and pick up the cold coffee. I took the first sip and cringe at the way too sweet coffee. Why the hell they put so much condensed milk in coffee?

"I have no appetite. I think I will ask them to pack it." I said and move to get up when Diya Di's voice interrupts me.

"Why you don't want to eat? When did you last eat?" She asks from my left. I look at her and from beside her Daljeet is also looking at me curiously. I look down in embarrassment because I haven't eaten anything since yesterday's evening.