Everyone's Replaceable

Beginne am Anfang

We all clapped for my brother, and Maddie hugged him.

"and then we have Claire, and then Maddie on top. Maddie, you're on top because you won the national title, simple. Maddie, Claire, Chloe, Nia, you guys are doing solos. Claire and Maddie, you're moving up, you're 9 and up, and you're on the young side."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maddie interview:

"I don't really care if I'm in the 9 and up, as long as I'm dancing."

Claire interview:

"Abby has pushed me up the ages before so I'm not nervous."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This weekend we will be attending Dance Troupes in Greensboro, North Carolina. And we are going to do a new number called, "Sassy Dolls.". We have one week before the competition. And we don't have a routine yet. We're starting from scratch, right now. This is going to be crazy. Moms I'm going to dismiss you. Girls, get started."

Maddie

Claire, Cameron, Chloe,

Cassandra, Nia, Paige, Brooke, Mackenzie

Sabrina POV

"I think it's going to be interesting, open auditions," Christi said

"I think it's going to be weird having somebody else in the group," Kelly responded.

"Let's all say a little Prayer that they're not like Cathy," Christi said while making prayer hands

I couldn't help but giggle a little at the joke.

IN OHIO

"Come on guys lets go!" Cathy yelled out, "We have lots to do."

Cathy's students piled into the room along with Danni and Quinn.

"Vivi went to stay with Abby Lee. They did something unique. It was a pyramid. And it was a negative pyramid. And it was a big huge dissension about who was always going to be at the top. Well, we're going to do a pyramid. There's going to be somebody that's at the top every time we go compete. And that person is the person that will be having a solo at that said competition. And the first person that we have on our pyramid is Ms. Vivi. Then we have Sarah. Then we have Kerisa. Then we've got Taylor. And then sir Justice. Then Erica. Then we have Danni. And on top, leading us into Candy Apple battle is Quinn. Now Erica will have a solo, and so will Quinn. Since Quinn's doing a solo, she will be at the top of the pyramid. And you'll all have an opportunity to be at the top of the pyramid. Let's go, let's get ready. Let's do some rehearsing. "

~~~~~~~~~

Cathy Interview:

"We've got talent. And we have heart and soul. And we are determined that we want to make sure that Abby has heard us roar. And we have Quinn and Danni, Danni who's just now getting better, she is sure to take care of Claire. And Quinn, who has just beat Maddie and Claire and Nationals. She will be taking care of Claire AND Maddie!"

~~~~~~~~~~

BACK AT ABBY'S

Sabrina's POV

"Nia, are you in front of Brooke? Are you behind Brooke? Are you next to Brooke? What are you doing? You're all over the place." Abby yelled

"Abby has rendered me speechless," Christi said