₊˚⊹♡ ﹙𝙬𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮﹚

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭

lia happily sitting at the big table by the kitchen, drawing in her sketch book before she got called to go to her room

she was confused, quickly closing her sketch book and bringing it with her, arriving in her room along with heeseung who waited in front of the closed door she smiles brightly. the two open the door, glancing around before seeing two phones on their beds. she quickly looks at him with big eyes, him doing the same before the two run to it.

she was sitting alone, away from prying ears as she finally called him.

"hello?" a male voice answered, paper rustling in the background as if he was searching something.

she pursed her lips, calming her beating heart, "katashi."

"lilly?!" was heard, something falling and a loud noise was made.

"your favorite family member!"

"you're my only family member left!?"

she laughs brightly, telling him everything that happened so far and who she got close with. she tells him how heeseung tried aegyo and how she teased him for it, causing katashi to laugh before he questioned her about the food and how her mental health was going.

she answered his questions with a serious face, not lying to her older brother since she told him almost everything. the two went back to some lighter topic and how he met a very nice girl that was a year younger than him, of course this caused lia to question him everything about her to which he laughed.

when she had to hang up she ran away from the staff, hiding somewhere as she whispers, "i dont want to say good bye.."

"i know you'll make it through, look at you you're almost in the final! you're so talented and you did so much before you even started your career as an idol, you're a model, an actress and an influencer, soon you will be an idol as well, get all the rest you can now because you're schedule will get even tighter." he tells her, "i know i dont say it often but i really love you lilly, you're the only one i have left and for that i am very grateful, it showed me a lot and bought me to reality. so i'll continue supporting you in your stupid decisions and i'll root for you while i'm at it!"

lia had tears in her eyes, a painful laugh escaping her lips that told him how much she actually missed him, sobs followed quickly afterwards and he says his final words in chinese, "i'll root for you, dont forget that. i love you lilly."

she sniffs, "i love you too, katashi."

"oh cmon, you always called me tashi!"

"yeah until i stopped." she says in a deadpan, still sniffing.

lia was sitting on her bed, staring in front of her as she thought about all the possibilities. technically seen, bang sihyuk could tell her that she'll not make it into the group, changing his mind on the whole girl in a boys group. he could also tell her that she didnt make it into the debut lineup and instead someone else did, leaving her to be a trainee again. the third possibility that was in her head was that he would kick her off the group, making her debut solo, just as he had told her after her first one and a half years in the company.