₊˚⊹♡ ﹙𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚﹚

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭

"so.. heres a.." she starts slowly before someone just had to do a quicker motion with their arm, scaring her, "ghost?!" she yells the last word.

seon and the other boys discussed where apparently a ghost stood from time to time and she quickly felt like she would die. so she avoided looking at the oldest in the room and instead searched for heeseung's hand without opening her eyes.

when she was a child she wasnt scared of ghost, no she was a kid that loved ghosts but she did experience something very fishy one day. she was visiting her parents and went to her room upstairs in their house, it was pretty late at night when she arrived and wanted to sleep off any exhaustion that she had and removed her make up in the bathroom when the door opened just for a person to slip in and the light flickered.

that was the last time she welcomed ghost stories with open arms and was scared every since because none of her family members was upstairs to begin with as her father was out with a friend of his and her mother was downstairs in the kitchen heating up some soup for her.

when she held a hand she thought it was heeseung's and squeezed it tightly in hopes of calming down her beating heart.

"uhm.. guys i think we should get lia to bed now." jake drawls out, looking over to the girl that had her eyes tightly shut and muttering things in french or japanese under breath.

"i swear to god, if you're just pranking us i'll never forgive you no matter if you're my member or not later on." she mutters.

"yeah maybe we should head to bed before the ghost comes and takes one of us!" 

suddenly lia stands up, opening her eyes and noticing she wasnt holding heeseung's hand but niki's hand instead, she blushes in embarrassment before quickly running to her lover.

"i'm sleeping in your bed tonight hee!" she yells out, clinging to him like a koala as he chuckles.

when lia was a little too long in the bathroom she noticed jay walking inside aswell, looking around in case anything would jump out of the walls.

outside jake and sunghoon had the brilliant idea to turn the lights off and make a run for it. and when the lights were off they head two screams, one louder than the other. it was so fast viewers almost couldnt make out what it was but the film team cut a clip in slow motion in the episode showing lia running out at full speed yelling for heeseung and her 'shoyo' which was introduced as her orange cat plushy that she brought with her.

a few minutes later heeseung was seeing walking upstairs with lia clinging onto him and her orange cat plushy, both chest on chest as she had her right arm circled around his neck and the other holding her plushy.

his hands, to make sure she wouldnt fall down, were around her waist and her tights while she, for precaution, had her feet tangled behind him to really cling on to him and making sure she wont fall and be left alone.