₊˚⊹♡ ﹙𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩?﹚

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭

lia placed 5th in the global rankings, something she was happy about, but she noticed how jay, niki and k werent in the debut line-up

lia placed 5th in the global rankings, something she was happy about, but she noticed how jay, niki and k werent in the debut line-up. which upset her and she hugged niki the whole time.

when she sat on her chair after getting her badge and nameplate, the third test was announced : concept test. she was curious as to what the concept would be and excited for the song it was paired with.

"we will now reveal the mini-mission to decide the units." she tilts her head to the side, curious as to the mini-mission, well that was until "say the name, seventeen. hi, we're seventeen!" was coming from the screen.

her eyes widen with pure joy and sparkles as she stood up and points to the screen with her mouth wide open, "seventeen! omg! they'll come here?!"

a few boy chuckle at her joy and mimicked her reaction making her embarrassed and sit back down while hiding her face.

lia's picture was flipped over on the hit side, her mood immediately going up as she hypes herself up mentally, it was one of her favorite songs. she knew the song in and out, she did various covers in various years and was a proud carrat.

when the unit was watching the choreo video lia was already dancing along to the song, matching with the video perfectly. "lia you're so good! oh my gosh!"

"arigato, nini!" she smiles happily with a laugh.

"i'll do myungho's part, is that alright? alright!"

the next morning lia arrived at the bathroom and saw sunoo doing everyone's hair. she then goes to her unit and laughs, "naw your so cute!"

she takes the heating tool and fixes their hair, focusing on it intensely as to not burn them or herself since the tool was very very hot.

when they practiced again lia joined, lazily dancing along as she helps the others aswell. a bright smile on her lips as seventeen's performance unit came on the screen.

"jun and myungho, i-land has a lot of foreigners.. maybe you can give them some helpful advice!" hoshi told the 'china line' of the group.

"guess what!" the youngest adds, "i heard lilly would be here aswell..!"

lia's eyes widen, she did see them sometimes in the company but she didnt know they knew her or even remembered her name for that matter. they also knew she was chinese which she kinda got but still she was very shocked.

the group of four came inside the practice room and introduced themselves after the 'pretty-u' unit came aswell, "say the name! seventeen! hi, we are seventeen!"

the i-landers clapped as lia looks at each of the four in awe.

"then let's start with hit team!"

lia looks to her unit and smiles, getting into position she looks to the8, "watch me, minghao!" she says in chinese, causing the older boy to smile.