₊˚⊹♡ ﹙𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨﹚

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭

the global idol boy group, BTS popped up on the screen making many scream as they enter i-land

they were walking around for a few minutes with j-hope playing the 'tour guide' before they finally found the name plates, "oh, look the nameplates!"

v looked at the names before he noticed a familiar one, he nudged jungkook and laughed, "look! you wont believe who's name i just found!"

he leads the younger boy to the name and points on it, "isnt that our lilly?"

the younger boy's eyes widen and sparkle brightly as he takes it and hugs the nameplate tightly, as if it was lia herself.

the other five turned to the two and laughed, "yea you talk about her often! did she tell you about-"

the 5 began to tease the two youngest about knowing lia, personally even as they talked about the endless encounters the two told them about.

"she would totally tease you!" 

"she wouldnt!"

"wait till she sees you holding her nameplate like it's actually her!"

"nuh uh! she wont!" proud look, "she wouldnt tease me for that. i'm sure of it."

"yea keep telling yourself that.."

"yah! dont start!! not like she woudlnt tease you aswell! 'our lilly' who says that!?"

"i do! i say that, why are you not happy with that?" squinted eyes staring each other down.

"no, you're right."

"see. told you so."

the group lingers around the kitchen, trying to steal various snacks or toppings before they headed to the living room to watch the entrance ceremony.

"now, we will reveal who made it to i-land part 2. please take a seat, the entrance ceremony of the final 13 will begin." the group of 7 sit still, curious and nervous as to who made it and who didnt. two of the boys had fingers crossed for lia silently.

"of the 22 participants, lets meet the 7 survivors from part 1 i-land."

"the finaly, seventh survivor. this participant recieved a lot of attention from various people, being one of the most feared from the participants and being the only girl out of the 23 boys."

"hi! i'm i-lander chung lihua, lia for short." the brown haired girl sits infront of the camera, a flirty yet friendly smile on her lips.

"i started training since 2017 right after i came to korea. my parents noticed my interest in music and dancing along with many other hobby's that i did when i was younger. my brother too, was a trainee but changed course of action to modeling. i lived in shanghai when i was a kid and moved to canada when i turned 9 years old. 

i learned various languages and many sports like soccer, volleyball, basketball or handball. my brother always said i would be a professional athlete when i grow up but i decided to archive my goals that i set. i grew up listening to bts and know the groups since i first started being a trainee. i also trained with txt and watched them grow and flourish into what they are today and what they can be.

it was a bit hard for me at the beginning and i felt discouraged a lot since i was the only girl at bighit but i powered through with the help of my friends. i made a promise to someone very dear to me that i would watch him debut and possibly be by his side. and now that i have the chance i wont make the mistake to not fullfill that promise. 

it is difficult, being the only girl in a show full of boys but i hope for the best to make you impressed." her voice stops as she was shown standing on the stage in front of the producers.

"the seventh survivor is i-lander lia." the robotic voice spoke as her flag drops down, the producers were once again shown and many had proud smiles on their faces.

"during the representative test, i-lander lia was in a solo performance winning and therefore helping bring victory to i-land with her outstanding and stunning performace. she placed first in votes from france, germany, canada, china and italy."

"ever since i saw lia audition for the company i just knew she's determined. she practiced a lot and hard most of the time and made many fall in love with her natural charm and talents." bang sihyuk began.

lia tried to supress her growing smile and keep a thin line but failed miserably as she could see heeseung's attempt in her head when he didnt want to laugh out loud or smile. 

"you've come so far, despite so many difficult situations. i'm very proud of you and happy that you made it into part 2. congratulations! thank you." he finished, throwing his dad smile to the girl.

"thank you so much!" she calls out, bowing to the producers with the biggest smile.

the seven survivors walk down the path to the egg, trying to hold their cheers back. she looks to bang sihyuk again, sending him a grateful smile before taking heeseung's hand into hers and swinging them while grinning up to him.

when the group was in the egg before she and jungwon turned around and forced the other 5 boys into a group hug while cheering loud, "we did it!"

now at the other side they watched the screen anxiously, desperate to find out who made it with them.

"please he has to be with them.." she mutters, pleading with her eyes. "it has to be.. 2 million?!" she yells out. the rest of the boys quickly try to guess who would be the first survivor but lia was sure who it would be, "please niki, i know its you."

"the first survivor.. niki."

lia stood up, shaking heeseung's shoulder and making him feel dizzy as she jumps around happily, glad on of her friends made it.

"wait he's coming now?!"

"he's coming! guys! he's coming!"

lia, still jumping around, watched as the egg moved and when she saw his cheery smile she bolted to him, crashing into him and giving him the first hug. "i'm so proud of you, 私の赤ちゃん ."﹙my baby﹚

sunoo came out to be the third survivor and lia was happy, so happy she too jumped to him, "we'll get to know each other now!" she pleads with her pretty eyes as he laughs and agrees.

"the fourth survivor was sent form i-land to the ground after the last test."

"last test.. must be geonu!"

"the fourth survivor.. lee geonu." lia and the boys cheered for the boy, the girl glancing at heeseung and noticing his smile was like before and she grinned wider looking the other way. 

"the fifth survivor.. taki." she cheered loudly again along with the rest of the boys. she and niki hug gave him a quick hug, "you made it! i'm proud of you taki!"

the finaly survivor was hanbin, lia was relieved and lets a sigh out, "thank the heavens.." she mutters in french.

" she mutters in french