₊˚⊹♡ ﹙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚﹚

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭

🠇 GUIDANCE 🠇font = koreanfont = english font = japanesesmall border = change in view

🠇 GUIDANCE 🠇
font = korean
font = english
font = japanese
small border = change in view

🠇 GUIDANCE 🠇font = koreanfont = english font = japanesesmall border = change in view

"is that everyone?" one participate asks, getting confused glances from others.

while they try to pinpoint if someone would be missing or not, heeseung noticed the number on the wall go up by one.

'huh? really?' was what he thought, confused he focused his eyes to the entrance, his leg bouncing a bit up and down.

he had pressure no doubt, everyone in this room sees him as the best trainee big hit has at the moment and he wanted to prove to them that they were right. he wanted to debut but he couldnt help but let guilt slowly eat his heart at the thought of the one person he promised to be next to.

he was disappointed when their friends debuted and he didnt make it into the lineup but she did everything to cheer him up, to help him accomplish where he is now. he couldnt forget about that and would be in her debt forever, even if he wouldnt debut after this show.

in a secluded room are sitting three men, producer and songwriter, rain along with another producer and songwriter, zico.

the two producers are accompanied by bang si hyuk, producer and music executive, each one is looking at the screen intensely to see who the missing person or group would be.

outside on the small hill stands a fairly beautiful person, walking down the path in a pair or black cargo pants and a white shirt that was definitely too big for them.

their white sneaker thudding in the dirt and rocky path. walking out of the forest they could already hear the people gasp at their appearance.

"a girl?!" zico gasps.

"how did you manage to get her to agree?" rain asks sihyuk.

said male chuckles, "she is an exeptional talent and the only girl in bighit that could debut, i just had to get her to agree somehow."

"in her file it says that she's from china, oh! she lived in canada aswell." zico reads, "fluent in english and- two years?! almost three?"

si hyuk nods his head firmly, "yes in that time she is pretty good and i think she'll make it. other than that i wanted to have a co-ed group since they arent that famous in public, i just hope she'll make it that far."

opening the door she walks inside, stopping at the camera display as she waves and made a heart with her thump and index finger, giving a air kiss to the people behind the camera.

she knew she would be the only girl, she just hopes she isnt the last one to arrive.

strapping her black bag pack on her back she walks through the hallway, rounding the corner slowly she steps up the few flights and looks up.

a small smile on her lips as she sees many shocked faces, walking on the platform she looks around, making eye contact with heeseung.

she waves towards him and her smile grew a bit, knowing she would know someone here.

"i heard she's also an ace.."

"she's really pretty!"

"you think she's full korean blood?"

"her eyes! omg her eyes are stunning!"

she laughs inside her head as she bows her head, her hair falling infront of her face, "annyeonghaseyo."

her voice was soft, a light tone in the air that lighted the surroundings up

looking back up she sees a seat between two boys, walking towards it with firm steps, sitting down she could feel a few eyes on her but didnt look around.

she glances to heeseung and gives him another small wave with a shy smile. he gives her a soft smile back, hoping he could comfort her which by her now relaxing shoulders helped well enough for now.

getting comfy on her seat she decides to take a look around, many new faces that she didnt know but then again she was most of her time with heeseung or the members of txt. tho she did recognize jay and sunghoon along with someone she definitely knows from seeing around.

she had to stop herself from laughing at heeseung's cute outfit with the tie dye shirt they did together a few weeks before, he paired it with black pants and some boots, it was really adorable. he didnt even style his hair so now they just poke his eyes all the time.

holding her hand over her mouth she leans forward to prevent anyone from seeing her laughing and thinking she would be mean, she didnt want that from her potential members.

a sudden alarm went off she looks forward, the sound bouncing on the walls in loud echos.

the lights shut down, creating a eerie feeling in the air that simmered. a screen lights up, showing a form of an egg.

"dear twenty-four applicants, welcome."

"this is the stage of i-land and this will be the place to prove your ability."

the screen changed to something else.

"after the gate, you'll see the unknown place called i-land that only excisted in our imaginations."

"but all twenty-five of you cant go in there."

"the power to decide those fourteen people are up to you and every destiny in i-land is upon your hands aswell. now we're going to start the entry test with the performance you've prepared."

breathing steady and regulating her beating heart from overthinking, she tunes out the next few words a bit to regain her concentration.

"the entry test will be assessed by yourself. one of those with the majority of votes can go into i-land. if theres more of less than fourteen people, there will be another test."

"it's a unit performance but the vote is going to be done individuals, you may choose the performance order."

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ : © glamhee : :;