₊˚⊹♡ ﹙𝙜𝙡𝙤𝙗𝙖𝙡 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨﹚

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭

lia stood next to heeseung as they were standing in the egg, sadness lingering in her heart but she needed to look strong

"congratulations to the 13 i-landers who have made it to part 2 of iland." lia and the boy lightly cheered when they get spooked by the flags that dropped down behind them.

the robotic voice explained how part 2 of i-land will be working and lia stood there blinking from time to time and try to understand what was explained.

"so 13th place is eliminated in every test? thats.. mean.." she mutters. her eyes looking around as she was nervous again before she noticed the clear case with the 8 badges that will signify the debuting group. as if it just clicked her eyes widen, grabbing heeseung's hand and tugging on it lightly before staring at him, the both having a silent conversation.

the two nod at each other and heeseung turns back forward while lia tilts her head back to the badges and stares at them, lost in her thoughts.

"now we will announce you ranking according to the first global voting."

jake was 9th, she was glad he got better and hoped he would continue his improvement like it does now.

jungwon ranked 8th, meaning he was the first member in the debut lineup which scared lia a bit. k was ranked as 6th, lia furrows her brows as he should've been in the top three.

now the top 5 ranks were getting announced and lia felt heeseung squeeze her hand to assure her that it'll be alright.

"the i-lander who ranked 5th place based on the global vote with 960,658 votes is.. park sunghoon."

lia stood with the remaining three, heeseung, sunoo and daniel and she was anxious to say the least, would she be out?

"the i-lander who ranked 4th place based on the global vote with 960,750 votes is.. lia."

her eyes widen as she gasps, crouching down in relief as she has her hands over her face. she never felt so relieved in her life before and she was somewhat glad with being 4th rank, she can work with that but for now she was in the debut lineup and thats what counts in her head. well, that and the fact that heeseung will hopefully make it as well. 

she stands up and takes the badge with slightly shaky hands, then sticks her nameplate on the 4th chair. she sits down, head turned to watch heeseung's every move.

she began overthinking again but when she heard heeseung getting announced as third she was a bit shocked, but nonetheless she was happy for him. he gave her a small smile and she knew that whatever he would say to the camera would be bullshit and feels the complete opposite.

he takes his badge, but it on his vest and takes a place on his chair that held his nameplate behind it.

"now the first test of part 2 will be revealed."

lia watched the screen intensely, her whole playful demeanor that she had in part 2 was gone, she wanted to debut so she'll try and impress the people with her natural charms and talents along with her looks.

three units, two with 4 people and one with 5 people. sounds easy enough, right?

when the three letters pop up on the screen she yells excitedly, "yaaah!" she grins, her legs bouncing in excitement.

familiar voices were suddenly heard and she laughs loud as the rest of the boys look at her a bit confused, "i know them! ahh jungie! taetae!"

when the seven boy appeared and introduced their group lia's mouth was wide open and heeseung had to close it for her. she was so happy to see her jungie and taetae again, even if it was just on screen.

the group of seven boy fanboyed over the amazing i-land while v and jungkook discussed quietly about lia being on the show, like girls gossiping about their crushes.

as bts showed the three songs' main points lia had a big smile on her face. she was so obsessed with the songs that she knew most of it already and was proud of that. she really wanted to do fake love but dna was also her cup of tea.

suddenly the gate opened and a woman came out, out of respect the younger girl bows to her and spaced out for most of the part before it was announced there would be a freestyle dance battle.

lia looks to heeseung with a cheeky smile, winking at him before she went to warm up with the rest in the main practice room. as the boys try to figure out what they could do, lia was seen doing her ballet choreo from when she was younger, something that became natural instinct.

she really wanted to win this and hoped she would, so she was seen practicing her ass off for this small little freestyle battle.

"who here feels confident in dancing?"

lia looks up to the ceiling before staring at heeseung, her body acting without any saying. she walks up to him and takes his hand before the two stood in the middle and her smiling teasingly at him, knowing he didnt like what she did there.

"cmon, my love, you're never nervous!" she calls out laughing at him slightly.

lia was laughing while she danced against him, impressing the teachers greatly. "i never thought she could do all that! she looks so innocent!"

they all decided that lia won the first round and lia hugs heeseung, feeling bad that she had beat him, giving a kiss on his cheek because, well why not he was her boyfriend after all and she felt sorry, wanting to comfort him.

she cheered the rest on with the others, seeing freestyles she would've never imagined them to do. she was laughing with the rest and had the brightest smile on her face that day.

"now this one was hard because there were two candidates that were very good, first first goes to.. taki!"

lia tilts her head, cheering for taki as she gives him a hug, "the other choice is.. lia!"

her eyes widen and she bursts out into laughter with the boys as well.