₊˚⊹♡ ﹙𝙬𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙮﹚

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭

the next morning lia walks down the stairs slowly, still tired from the days before but when she noticed no one in the kitchen she got confused

the next morning lia walks down the stairs slowly, still tired from the days before but when she noticed no one in the kitchen she got confused. did she wake up at the right time? 

she looks around with a confused face, her brows furrowed as she tried to find someone else until she heard commotion from the practice room. quickly heading there and stumbling the last few steps she finally arrives and sees the unknown props for the next test. 

her tiredness was completely forgotten as she walks around and looks at every prob, trying to guess for what it would be used.

she sits down on a chair as she listens, 'flicker' was what was written and her curiosity was growing, her legs started bouncing as the video appears on the screen. she awed at the song, quickly falling in love with it.

when the second song came her mind was buffering for a bit, staring at the floor as she silently prayed she wouldn't have to do that one. but none the less she was sure she could if she had to.

the teams were split evenly into 6 and 6, the final scores were going to be decided from global votes. 

"i-land part 2, the second test will be in six days." the announcement fell, "each unit's limited capacity is 6 for 'flicker' and 6 for 'dive into you'. since a higher individual ranking results in more benefits according to the rules of i-land part 2, the current 1st place i-lander will be given priority to select both song and unit members."

lia quickly looks to heeseung, a cute smile on her lips as she blinks multiple times. he stares at her until she tilts her head to the side, there his eyes widen as he looks away quickly.

she grins at her succeed and makes sure to stare at him, her eyes were focused on him only.

"now, first place i-lander, please choose the song and members you want."

"for this chemi test, i'll choose the song 'flicker'." heeseung answers, he pauses for a second, "the first member i'll choose is.. park sunghoon."

lia licks her lips slightly as she narrows her eyes at him playfully, before he stares at her with a teasing smile, "the second member i choose is chuang lia."

her lover continued to choose jake, jungwon and k and played rock, paper, scissors with jay to choose the practice rooms.

she sat with her unit, waiting for her part to be assigned. as the boy voiced out which parts they liked she thought she could as well, "i would like part 1.. it harmonized with every part and i'm confident that i can do that..."

k brushed her off, not really answering her while heeseung gave her a soft smile and a nod, showing her that he listened.

she noticed how the boy got quiet and the tension got more heavy in the room. lia looks around nervously, avoiding k's eyes for dear life. truth be told she didn't know how to behave around him anymore since he lashed out on niki, she had reason to.

"i can also do part 2 with whoever if that helps.." she quietly states, fiddling with her fingers.

after a while lia was practicing quietly the choreo on her own, tho she was following what the rest was doing.

she glances at heeseung and jungwon multiple times but quickly looks away when one of them would turn to her. after practice she walked up the stairs with the two, still not saying anything in case k would hear her and get mad.

as the flicker unit had began their group practice lia was the only one that could memorize the lyrics already, she harmonized along with the lyrics and made notes as she did so.

vocal director kim sung eun suddenly came into the room and lia quickly stops her singing, not wanting to get any trouble for singing off key. as the unit began to sing for her, lia remembers she was the only one knowing the lyrics.

the air in the room began to get more heavy, lia played with her earrings as she bites her bottom lip in nervousness, she didn't hear or saw the others practice the lyrics before only heeseung a little bit with her.

when the vocal director left again heeseung asked a question that lia wondered about as well, "what can we do to have a better team balance? i don't think its just because everyone in the team is good. honestly, 'flicker' doesn't have good team spirit. when i think about ways or ideas to improve, its hard to talk to k hyung about them."

"then lets stop listening to k hyung, he just made the vibe more tense and we've been lacking because of that." lia whispers, glancing towards the door in case he would came back.

a bit later the boys were telling k their true feelings as lia was just quiet, fiddling with her sleeves of hee's hoodie, but when she saw the japanese boy pulling up his hood she quickly scooted to him, hugging him as he began to cry.

"the second test that holds the twelve members' fates. the 'chemi test' performances will begin." the robotic voice says, "the first team up for global evaluation is.. flicker."

lia sighs, nodding to herself as she and heeseung were the first to walk out of the egg first, leading the others. alone for that scene so many edits were made as her visuals were heavenly, her stage presence was overwhelming already and her expression was perfect.

"2, 3, hello!" they all says together, "signal..~" the two lovers harmonized together, "we're the flicker unit!"

bang sihyuk complimented the group, "you deserve the title of avengers!" he chuckles, "lia as well!"

lia perks up, "yeah?"

"you did very very well! i really liked your presence in this song along with your expressions."

"thank you, sir!"

the first rank was about to get announced and lia was next to jake, she glances at him and nudged him.

"hm?" he lets out, looking to her through his hair that was over his eyes.

she stares at him for a second in awe, how could someone be so cute. she blinks quickly and grins, "i think this time you'll be first place!"

he snorts, "as if.."

when the result was shown she nudged him again, giving him a smug look as if to say 'i told you so'.

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ : © glamhee : :;