₊˚⊹♡ ﹙𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨﹚

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭

fuck.

that was one way to put lia's current thoughts together.

six people got voted out a surprise surprise, it just so happened to be three people lia build a friendship with, jake, jay and niki to be exact.

to say lia was made would be taken on the light shoulder. yes their overall scores were bad, she didnt know what they scored individually but by the way the average score was like that she could only imagine.

quickly walking to niki she swallows down her sob that wanted to come out, "this sucks, i'll miss you, riki. come back, show them was a dance monster you are and come back."

"i will, i'll come back to you." he whispers before they let go of each other.

lia turns around and saw daniel, another participate that was around the age of niki, walking up to him she hugs him, "i'll miss you dani, you have to make it."

"it's okay, i'll be back soon. i'll miss you as well." they too let go of each other, and just then lia spotted the boy of the hour.

"jakey!" she calls out, running into his arms, "oppa..!"

"well if this isnt new, oppa.." he scrunched up his face in distaste.

she laughs, tears coming into her eyes as her hold on him got tighter, "get used to it, we're in korea.."

he chuckles hugging her tighter as well as the two sway back and forth, both inhaling the other's scent as they wouldnt know when their comfort person would be seen next.

"i'm missing you already, lilly.." he whispers in her hair, a sudden vulnerability in his voice.

it did cause her to slightly blush but she shoved that aside, "come back, show them what we english people with accents got that they dont. prove them wrong!" she whispers back.

the two pull away, both having a few unshed tears in their eyes while lia's were already falling down her rosy cheeks.

he dapes the falling tears away before giving her another short hug, pulling apart the two part, this time only jake walks away.

lia gave both youngbin and nicholas a hug and encouraging words like 'come back stronger' or 'dont forget to eat or take breaks'

now she went to the last person.

park jong seong.

or jay park for many other people.

both standing by arm's length staring at each other. if you wouldnt know different then this would come straight out of a kdrama wouldnt it?

"park jong seong.." she starts with a sad tone, tears shining in her beautiful eyes.

"lim heejin.." he says with a bright smile, for someone that just got voted off he was happier than ever as it seems.