₊˚⊹♡ ﹙𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚﹚

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭

"since part 5 is in front of 6 for majority of the time, i think someone short should do it so both people can get enough screentime

"since part 5 is in front of 6 for majority of the time, i think someone short should do it so both people can get enough screentime.." lia starts after watching the new mission, "and i'm kind of the shortest one here.."

"yeah you can do part 5."

"sure i agree with her."

"yeah, you fit well."

lia blinked a few times before thanking the group repeatedly and couldnt stop smiling like a dork. in the end, lia and jungwon received part 5 and 6.

the final contestants walk into the item room to check out their next performance outfits. at first they saw the guys clothes but lia knew better, she knew this was the one performance where she has to wear a skirt and when she turned her head she was proven right.

there was a similar outfit just a skirt instead of pants, she flushed a bit when she held it to her body because of the shortness but calmed down when she saw the added skirt shorts for under it.

the guys were talking about who would get the most international votes but paused when lia laughs, trying to hide it but failing miserably. she looks to heeseung with a knowing look before he too chuckles, leaving the rest confused.

"what is it? why are you two laughing?" jake asks curious, wanting to know why she was laughing.

"guys, she really didnt tell you?" heeseung asks genuinely.

many shake their heads before jay laughs loud aswell, "you gotta be kidding me."

lia's back was to them before she turns around making her hair fly to the side, "hiya my dearies! today is vlog number 586 and we'll show you exactly how the i-landers react to finding out the truth!"

acting like she is holding a camera that is filming herself while doing a finger heart.

many groans were heard, finally knowing who she is and why she was so familiar. there were two that didnt tho.

"wait, so your an influencer?" jake asks stupidly.

lia lets her arm fall to her side and went to answer but heeseung beat her to it, "of course she is, she has more that 300 thousand followers that know she's in the show so you bet they'll vote her."

she hums, "the fact that i have subtitles in 8 different languages and speak english in all of my vlogs means i reach my fans internationally."

jay laughs, pointing at jake and jungwons confused expressions, "she isnt joking, man. she really has over 300 thousand followers out there."

the two just stood there dumbfounded while the rest laugh and resume to their business.

"wait so.. not only did the ones that watch i-land see me flirting with her but also her fans?"