₊˚⊹♡ ﹙𝙠𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙚﹚

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭

LIA ﹙ 리아 ﹚ is a member of ENHYPEN who debuted on November 30th, 2020

LIA ﹙ 리아 ﹚ is a member of ENHYPEN who debuted on November 30th, 2020. She is also a well known Influencer, Actress and Model.

Stage Name: LIA ﹙ 리아﹚
Birth Name: Chuang Li-hua ﹙庄丽华
Position: Visual, Main Dancer, Main Rapper
Birthday: June 28, 2003
Zodiac: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Height: 169 cm ﹙ 5'6"
Weight:
Blood Type: B
MBTI Type: I/ENFP
Nationality: Chinese-Canadian ﹙Japanese﹚
Instagram: @ chua.li
YouTube: @ CHUALI

LIA Facts:

— LIA was born in Yangpu District, Shanghai, China and moved 2009 to Colchester Country, NS, Canada.

—LIA has an older Brother but no parents, since they died in a car accident.

Education: Seoul Arts High School ﹙ Foreign Language Classics + Science ﹚, Hanlim Multi Art School

— Nicknames: Lilly, Lia, Hua, Aein, Shinyuu ﹙ しんゆう ﹚

— LIA can speak 8 Languages: Mandarin, English, Korean, Japanese, French, Italian, Spanish and German.

— LIA likes sports ﹙Volleyball, Handball, Soccer and Basketball﹚

Training Period: 2 years & 5 months

— LIA's father was Canadian-Japanese while her Mother was Chinese.

— LIA was a surprise member that was revealed at the beginning of the First Episode of I-Land.

— LIA is said to be heartwarming rather than cold, as her facade shows. A fan spotted her in a small clothing shop and was quickly welcomed and got an autograph.

— LIA said that if she wouldnt be in ENHYPEN she would've pursued a career in Acting.

— LIA was said to be very mature when she joined BigHit Ent. and still is for her young age.

— LIA is a known Actress for newly published Kdrama's such as 'My Demon', 'Love Alarm', 'Celebrity', 'XO Kitty', 'So not Worth it' and more.

— LIA and Heeseung are dating since February 2018, a year after they auditioned for Bighit / Hybe.

— LIA loves vlogging and updating her social media, she'll post a vlog almost every week.

— LIA along with Heeseung, trained with TXT often before they debuted. She's closest with Yeonjun.

— She covered a lot of Songs but never published one before, only 'next level' by aespa.

— LIA covered 'God's Menu' by StrayKids on the first Episode of I-Land.

— LIA ranked 2nd in the final Episode of I-Land with 1,369,999 votes.

Bang Sihyuk at first didnt want LIA in ENHYPEN but after a lot of consideration he added her as a surprise participate.

— LIA danced Ballet since she was 5 years old, making her very flexible.

— LIA did Figure skating along with Gymnastics since she was 8 years old.

— since 2021 it is confirmed that LIA, Heeseung and Jake are in a polyamory Relationship.

— LIA was allowed to dance in 'Black Swan' by BTS.

— She is close to JK from BTS and the two have a sibling-bond.

— LIA likes to cook and bake, she often helps Jay out or bakes cakes for birthdays.

— She treats NIKI like her little brother as he feels comfortable enough to tell her everything he worrys about.

— She and Jake often joke around in English or talk about their Dogs, Layla and Zuri.

— It is said that LIA love's doing Sunoo's facemasks.

— She often plays Videogames with Heeseung even tho she's bad but works hard to get better.

— LIA helps Jungwon often with his Leader duties or gives him long Hug with no Reason.

— She and Sunghoon both ice skated when they were younger and now talk about their accomplishments.

Ideal Type: "Someone who supports me with whatever i do and so will I."

Do you like LIA?
☐ I love her, she's my bias
☐ I like her, she's OK
☐ I think she's overrated
☐ I'm slowly getting to know her

Do you like LIA? ☐ I love her, she's my bias ☐ I like her, she's OK ☐ I think she's overrated ☐ I'm slowly getting to know her

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ : © glamhee : :;