₊˚⊹♡ ﹙𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜﹚

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭

the fact that noh sungchul, taki and byeon ej had to leave was bad in her mind but kim sunoo, i mean even lia saw the high potential in him

the fact that noh sungchul, taki and byeon ej had to leave was bad in her mind but kim sunoo, i mean even lia saw the high potential in him. it was complete bullshit in her head and she knew that the ten people that voted for him were clearly intimidated and wanted him gone.

from what she heard and gathered she really liked him, he had very good expressions and was enjoying himself, not pressuring himself. it was something she admired him for.

standing up she gathered all her courage to walk up to him, well to his back since he was facing the other way but she tapped on his shoulder nonetheless.

when he turned around she froze, his sad smile he gave to try and hide his disappointment broke her heart.

she looks to heeseung who was at the side giving her an encouraging smile, back to sunoo she lets out a choked sob mixed with a laugh.

"can i hug you..?" she asks quietly, fiddling with her fingers that were behind her back.

he nods his head, his smile getting a tad bit brighter and the two embrace each other with the same thought.

'wow that's a nice hug'

the two stayed like this for a bit more, both feeling too comfortable to let go but they had to when the robotic voice announced their departure.

letting go first she gives him a sad smile, "come back will you? sunny?"

he laughs, nodding his head before he went up to the platform to go out from i-land.

oh gosh did she feel bad for him, for all four of them.

when the four were out of sight everyone gathered together and placed their hands in to do a cheer.

"one, two, three, i-land!"

while many gathered in the living room again lia went to heeseung hesitatingly since he was in a conversation. standing next to him for a minute before he paused the conversation quickly, "what is it aein?"

the nickname got her flustered as she starts to fiddle with her finger, "uhm.. i'll take a hoodie from your bag, just so you dont think someone else did, the shirt is uncomfortable and i really want to take a shower since i'm sweaty and i just wanted to let you know in case you search for me." she rambles, trying to tell him so he wouldnt get worried where she went.

"you do know i dont need to know everything you do, right?" he questions her, "just take what you need from my bag, its all good dont worry."

she nods her head, "thank you, my love." she says, giving him a quick peck on his cheek before rushing off with a jump in her steps.

"your together with her?" jake asks, curiosity killed the cat after all or is it the puppy this time?

heeseung nods his head, "yeah, almost one and a half years now."

"man, you're so lucky." he groans, "i want a girlfriend as well..."

heeseung laughs at him, "i cant help you with that."

"in ten minutes, we will reveal the first test."

lia grumbles annoyed before standing up, passing heeseung's bed she throws her sleeping mask on him, aimed perfectly by just passing.

"hee! we got ten minutes, hurry up if you want to use the bathroom!" she calls out, her nerves were low as she was still half asleep.

she puts her hair in a bun and grabs her skincare and dental care bag with her to the bathroom.

she greets the already up guys that were already occupying three out of four sinks, "good morning.."

she took the sink in the middle, starting her usual routine and rolls her eyes when she hears heeseung groaning and hissing while walking to the bathroom before he stood behind her and brushed his teeth with her.

"hands up if you want to do part one." heeseung asks, taking action to be the unspoken leader of the group. lia thought it was very brave and is proud he decided to do it.

a few seconds pass and no one raised their hands so far, lia was sure someone wanted to but was too shy.

"then.. does anybody want to recommend someone?" heeseung suggested slowly.

now there hands went up rather quickly, both sunghoon and youngbin pointed to heeseung at the same time, "i have."

sunghoon stated reasoning right after making a few agree while heeseung tried his best to not look flattered but failed when he saw lia's deadpan look.

"me too, the image suits either you, hyung or lia." youngbin states his opinion.

lia, still half asleep and not thinking clearly yet, looks to him with wide eyes, brows furrowed together as she makes some weird but funny face.

sunghoon stares at her trying not to laugh, "i agree with him, either heeseung-hyung or lia."

lia blinked a few times, looking to heeseung in mild disgust and confusion, she didnt want to be the center.

after heeseung was chosen to not be part one but rather part two the debate for part one was still not resolved quickly but the votes indicated lia and heeseung would be the centers.

jay reasoned that the two practiced almost three years together and were bound to have a connection and could adapt to the other quickly.

"i really didnt want part one.." lia sighing defeated to the self-camera, "it is what it is, i noticed that i was half asleep and didnt really bother to reason different. tho i'll try my best and will get many points for us!" she states with a large smile.

lia was more awake when she noticed jay trying out every part he could possibly get, he tried to get part three, four, five, six and by the looks of it he wouldnt get part seven either.

lia felt bad and reached over to him, taking his hand in hers as she rubs his knuckles, something she often did before when he was frustrated in practice or when they went to get lunch.

part seven was the last of the more-than-one liners, jay did indeed not get the part he desired.

"whatever. i'll do whatever is left, i'm done." he states frustratingly, the hold lia had on his hand vanished as he sulked.

lia didnt let that stop her tho, she instead rubs his back and draws shapes on his back to comfort him more, which he appreciates dearly, whispering a thank you to her before he takes her hand again and tries for part eight.

lia was proud, she felt a lot of pride to know that he'll try out for part eight and was happy for him when he got it.

"congratilations, jayjay." she whispers in his ear as she smiles brightly.

" she whispers in his ear as she smiles brightly

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ : © glamhee : :;