₊˚⊹♡ ﹙𝙥𝙧𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜﹚

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭

they had to vote since there were too much participates in i-land, so naturally voting it was

lia couldnt help but feel nervous, sitting on the couch next to heeseung and fiddling with his fingers, next to her sat a young boy, definitely younger than her by his facial features and he was picking on his fingers aswell, she felt bad, not only was she nervous but he was aswell and no doubt everyone else aswell.

looking up to heeseung she noticed him concentrating on the conversation that was going on and decides to give the poor boy some comfort. she gently takes his hand in hers, afraid to surprise him and rubs his knuckles to prevent him from picking at his nails even more.

he looks up to her only to see her staring infront of her, probably zoned out from the conversation. well that was until one guy spoke to her directly and heeseung had to nudge her to get her out of it.

"do you have any suggestions?" k asks lia, noticing how quiet she is and instantly making the rest of the group look at her aswell, making her even more nervous than she already was.

lia looks around quickly, scanning a few faces or reactions and noticed a few flustered faces upon her eyes on them. she internally shrugs that off and looks to k, "well... i dont know, whatever suits you guys i guess."

she zoned out again, her hands getting clammy again and she was sure the poor boy next to her noticed aswell but he didnt remove her hand.

lia suddenly felt her throat go dry, quickly coming to her senses she removes her hand gently from the boy and taps heeseung's wrist four times, a discreet signal for him before she lets his hand down in his lap and stands up.

like a robot she walks quickly to the fridge, taking half a liter water bottle she uncaps it, not forgetting to take a glass out and pouring in the water quickly.

her nerves were on edge and she was nervous, she did notice another guy standing up and going to the kitchen, it was the one she knew but didnt know the name.

while she quickly gulps down half of the bottle he just stood at the entrance staring at her nervously.

when she finished her third glass she looks up to him, a edgy smile on her trembling lips, "can i help you in any way..?" she asks nervously.

he slowly shakes his head, "no.. no, not really just got this thought in my head that you get a panick attack.." he answers slowly.

lia chuckles, "not the first time but no i was just really thirsty since i didnt drink anything today."

he nods, not really believing her excuse, "your so lonely, you only know heeseung-hyung?"

"yea.." she confirms, "that obvious?"

he laughs, his bright smile almost blinding her, "yea it is kinda obvious by the way you follow him like layla would follow me."

lia tilts her head confused, "you have a girlfriend?!"