₊˚⊹♡ ﹙𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙣𝙖﹚

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭

a group of i-landers sat at the table, each one eating breakfast, heeseung and jake being two of them

a group of i-landers sat at the table, each one eating breakfast, heeseung and jake being two of them. the older male noticed jake glancing at him from time to time and sighs finally after the 6th time of catching jake.

"can i help you jake?" he asks politely, setting his spoon down and focusing his attention on the younger boy.

"ah!" he yelps, not thinking he would've noticed. the others laughed at him before continuing their conversations, "it's just.. isn't lia one of the early birds to wake up?"

heeseung nods his head, "yea she woke me up but then she suddenly disappeared in the bathroom and didn't come out since then." he responds, worry in his voice.

a female staff member stood nearby with a white convenient bag, she focused on something in front of her instead of the boys.

suddenly they heard quick steps that were almost completely silent. zooming by was lia, wearing heeseung's biggest and darkest hoodie along with black sweats, the hood was over her head and she was barefoot to have a better hold on the floor.

she grabs the bag from the female, turning around and running back before turning around mid run, bowing to her and continuing her run to the bathroom again, "thank you!!" she yells.

heeseung blinks a few times before he stood up, walking to the bathroom as well. arriving there he heard her mumble words he didn't understand.

"lilly?" he asks, knocking on the door softly.

"yeah?!" she responds, "is something wrong? i'll be right out give me a second please."

"alright, take your time." he responds.

not even a minute later the door opened and the girl came out, looking around to see if anyone else was there. when she didn't see anyone she pouts to him, "strawberry." she states and he knew immediately what she had.

he opens his arms, inviting her for a hug which she gladly accepted. 

"cmon, you need to eat something." he tells her but she shook her head, he sighs again and picks her up walking down the hallway to the table where the others are.

he sat her down where he sat before and took a slice of bread with some cream fresh and cucumbers, setting the plate in front of her he proceeds to get a glass of orange juice.

"take your time lilly, i'll wait till your finished." he says, sitting next to her and listening to the others while she ate quietly, her hood still over her head, her ears turned red along with her cheeks.

the groups for the three bts songs were already made, lia was glad that she was in dna since she knew the dance somewhat and remembers how v and jk taught her the vocals a bit.