NINETEEN

V had Jeongguk pinned to the bed, hips grinding into his, teeth digging into his neck as he growled. His muscles bunched and flexed under Jeongguk's hands as they clutched at his back, fingers digging into the flesh there. He thrust into Jeongguk over and over again, grunting and moaning with every movement, his eyes locked on the other's face. It was almost as if he could feel Jeongguk's body accepting every inch of him, welcoming him in.

The room was hot, the air heavy with the scent of sweat and sex. V's hands moved to grip at Jeongguk's hips, pulling him closer with every thrust. He felt his own release building, felt the tension coiling tight in his gut. He knew he was close, so close.

And then, just as he felt another wave of release wash over him, Jeongguk pushed him away. "What?" Jeongguk gasped out. "You're not... done?"

V shook his head, his face flushed and his breath coming in ragged gasps. "No," V said, voice barely audible over the sound of their labored breathing.

"I'm tired. I need to go eat something." And with that, Jeongguk swung his legs over the side of the bed and stood up, putting his boxers on and covering himself with an oversized black shirt. "I'll be back in a bit," Jeongguk said over his shoulder before turning and walking out of the bedroom.

As Jeongguk walked downstairs, he couldn't help but notice the odd tension in the air. His gaze drifted toward the hallway where Namjoon and Jin were standing, their bodies rigid and their expressions unreadable, talking to each other about something. In between them, an omega girl stood, confusion written all over her features. Something about this scene felt off, and Jeongguk couldn't quite put his finger on it—what did they want right now even.

Jeongguk stopped by the stairs, his heart racing with an uneasy mix of curiosity and apprehension. "Um, guys?" Jeongguk called out tentatively, hoping to break the thick silence that hung between them.

Namjoon glanced over his shoulder, his expression briefly softening before turning into a scowl. "Oh, hey Jeongguk. Didn't see you there," he said curtly, a faint smirk across his lips, gesturing toward the girl between them. "Who's this guy, and what's he doing here?" The girl asked softly, and Jeongguk frowned.

Jeongguk frowned, immediately on edge. "What do you mean, 'this guy'?" He asked, glancing back and forth between the two alphas before his eyes landed on the omega girl again. "And who's she?"

Namjoon sighed, rolling his eyes. "This is Wendy. She volunteered to warm V's bed, since we figured he was in his rut and definitely needed help." He paused, glancing at Jin before continuing, "She's here to take care of him."

Jeongguk's expression darkened, his fists clenching at his sides. He felt a surge of protectiveness toward V, anger and hurt swirling inside him. "And you didn't think to ask me?" He demanded, his voice edged with accusation. "Don't you know I've been living with him too? I've been taking care of him too, in his rut."

Namjoon scoffed, "Well, clearly you weren't doing a good enough job, then." He glanced at Wendy again, a small smile playing at the corners of his mouth. "Besides, she seems eager enough to help."

Jin, however, looked uncomfortable. He shot Namjoon a warning glance before turning to Jeongguk, his expression apologetic. "Look, Jeongguk, we didn't mean any disrespect. We just thought V could use some help, and Wendy volunteered."

Jeongguk's expression didn't soften. "And you didn't think to ask me?" He repeated through gritted teeth. "Don't I live here too?"

Namjoon rolled his eyes, clearly growing impatient. "Oh, come on, Jeongguk. You're acting like you own him or something." Namjoon shoved past Jin, moving to take Wendy upstairs. "Look, why don't you just mind your own business and let us handle this?"