ONE

FIFTY SHADES OF KIM | VKOOK
WRITTEN BY VANTELORE

"Cruel. Ruthless. Asshole. Harsh. Scary. Horrible. Awful. Cold-hearted-" are the words that a minority of society describes Kim Taehyung as, for his constant yearning of killing omegas who has never done anything wrong.

But what can he do now when his own mate is a beautiful omega named Jeon Jeongguk, who's also wanted by many?

Lucifen © 2021

WARNING

The book is sensitive, following the "psycho-couple" trope, and may contain uncomfortable concepts. Please read warnings and make decisions independently. They aren't meant to be romanticized.

[CNC]
[BDSM]
[MATING]
[CHEATING]
[HOMICIDES]
[ABORTIONS]
[SLUT-SHAMING]
[GRAPHIC VIOLENCE]
[SADISM/MASOCHISM]
[ALPHA-DOM-TOP!TAE]
[OMEGA-SUB-BOTTOM!GGUK]
[STRIPPERS AND STRIP CLUBS]
[IMPLIED/REFERENCED M-PREG]

The warning section contains cheating, but it's not between Taehyung and Jungkook. All sex scenes in the book are consensual.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"Please, let me go!"

A hand around his mouth and his body hid behind the card table of the casino, he came to check on his colleague, who called him out of nowhere and told him to come over to save him. Trembling body and eyes open wide, he couldn't remember how to breathe properly anymore at the pleads he heard.

"Do you think I'm letting you go?" A sneer followed by the cries of the poor omega reached out into the empty casino, which was supposed to be closed by now. How cruel it sounded in front of the crying omega, who looked for a way to run away from the pack of murderers.

The omega couldn't hold back his tears, eyes wide at the playful smiles he spotted across the five's lips. His helpless body took a step backward, his heart wrenching in pain and rattled with anxiety. He gulped to saturate his parched throat, seeing everything red.

"Why are we even wasting time? Just kill that slut, V." Blue hair snapped, narrowing his eyebrows in confusion, and he altered his gaze at his friend—oh, V didn't even move at all. The thing he loved the most in this entire world was fear. He loved seeing fear in the eyes of his victims, begging him to let them go, although they knew that wasn't going to happen.

"Let me just have a little fun. The pretty omega is terrified, Park." V emphasized in a deeper voice, shushing down the lips of the true-blooded alpha and making him roll his eyes. V let out a chuckle—deep and frightening—at the time. The omega before him cowered, shivering.

The omega's heart thumped onto his neck, and his ears scorched hot along with his vision, which stayed red. He saw death before his eyes—a prey before five predators, prepared to be devoured and exterminated, just like many other omegas he saw in news articles before. Omegas ruthlessly got killed in the streets, brutally and harshly, for no particular reason.

Mostly the ones who please other ranks, such as alphas, betas, and, sometimes, even omegas. The poor omega didn't please others—he simply worked as a stripper in a club, along with some of his omega friends.

Omegas tend to have the charisma that always lures others, and their scents could drive anyone crazy.

"Y'know, after your death, no one will give a shit about you. Just another omega that got killed for being a whore." Purple hair jeered, relishing the mess of tears and fear the omega before them was being, just like V did. The omega had wounds engraved around his dainty, petite body that they made bleed by hitting him against walls and by beating him up.

Just another omega got killed, right? No one gave a fuck about them. Considered the weakest of the ranks, always got looked down on and discriminated against.

"I'll just-" V began, pointing the gun at the omega's head. He chuckled when the omega trembled harder. Loud cries left his mouth, and he couldn't see anything anymore because of the tears that filled his eyes. "-kill you now."

And gunshot.

The metallic bullet pierced within the omega's skull, making his dead body collapse down on the hard pavement. A splash of blood hurled over the wall behind it, tinting it crimson red.

"We shall leave now." Blond hair said, hands in the pockets of his pants, and V watched his palm attentively. He had some droplets of blood there that he later wiped on the shirt he was wearing and hummed to the statement.

"Let's go," V stated as well, starting to walk with the other three, leaving the place. He made sure to make his footsteps reach loud and clear into the empty casino before walking out of there.

The gunshot kept repeating in his ears, and he finally discarded his hands and his mouth, crying silently and painfully. He couldn't breathe- he just witnessed his friend getting killed by the five men who had been shaking the city of Seoul by killing all omegas in sight.

Jeongguk's body was sweaty, and he felt bothered. He choked on his spit, feeling a lump in his chest, causing him to desperately unbutton his shirt and fan himself with his hands, crying out loud. What the fuck did just happen—why did his friend get killed—he never did anything wrong.

Unfair! So fucking unfair! Why the fuck were the innocents the ones to die while criminals lurked around so recklessly??? It didn't make sense. Jeongguk brushed his tears away with the pads of his palms, feeling itchy.

"Bingo!" Jeongguk screamed when he saw V peeking under the table, a playful smile around his lips while toying with the gun in his hand.