SIX

It was a dingy apartment, with cigarette butts piled high in the ashtrays and an overpowering stench of sweat and fear. The walls were adorned with posters of scantily clad women and men, their poses suggestive and provocative. In the dim light, V made his way through the small space, his heart racing with anticipation and anger. He had tracked down Jeongguk, the omega who had dared to run away and escape from them over a week ago.

The rest of his gang, Namjoon, Jin, Jimin, and Hoseok, waited nervously in the car outside. They knew better than to follow V in this; this was personal. V had gone to the club where Jeongguk strip danced and gotten his number and home address by talking to the other dancers.

Now, V stood before the door to Jeongguk's apartment, his knuckles white as he clenched his fists. He could hear muffled sounds coming from within, and his breath hitched in his throat. Without hesitation, he slammed his shoulder against the door, shattering the cheap lock and splintering the wood. The door swung open, revealing a shocked-looking Jeongguk in the living room, smoking and sitting on the couch in front of the television.

"Well, well, well," V drawled, stepping into the room. "Look who decided to come home."

Jeongguk cleared his throat, breaking the heavy silence that hung between them. "I knew running away would be pointless, you'd be chasing me after me like a dog." Jeongguk said, taking another drag from his cigarette before blowing the smoke out. 

"You went against my words after what I said last time." V snapped, glancing at Jeongguk. "I don't know what you want, V- I could've told the police about you because I know where you live but I didn't because I don't want to be involved with you by any chance." Jeongguk said, his voice trembling with anger.

V narrowed his eyes, taking another step closer to Jeongguk. "You're lying," V growled. "You're just trying to buy time." With a swift motion, he grabbed the vase of flowers on the table and slammed it against it, shattering it into pieces. The sharp shards flew through the air, landing with a sickening thud on the carpet. V stood there, chest heaving as he glared at Jeongguk, holding a sharp edge in his hand. "You're going to tell them, aren't you?" V accused. "You're going to tell them everything."

Jeongguk swallowed hard, trying to keep his composure. He knew V was unpredictable, and that any wrong move could have dire consequences. "I-I don't know what you're talking about," Jeongguk stammered. "I just want to live my life, leave me alone."

V advanced further, looming over Jeongguk and making Jeongguk trip on the floor. His grip tightened on Jeongguk's hair, forcing him to look up. "You know I can't do that," V hissed. "You're mine now, remember? You joined my gang." V drew his hand back, preparing to strike. In that moment, Jeongguk saw the glint of the sharo edge in V's other hand. It was a knife. 

Fear coursed through his veins as he tried to struggle free, but V's grip was like iron. He felt the cold edge of the vase press against his throat. "Tell me the truth," V demanded, his voice low and dangerous. "Or do you want to see what happens?"

The weight of the sharp edge on his throat made it impossible to breathe, much less speak. Jeongguk's vision blurred, his heart pounding in his ears. Jeongguk knew he had to say something, but what?

V with his piercing gaze and strong muscles, stood before Jeongguk. The smell of his pheromones was overpowering, making Jeongguk feel weak in the knees. "I want you in my gang, such a breathtaking beauty should belong to me," V growled, pinning Jeongguk on the floor of his living room, gripping his hair with one hand and holding a sharp edge pressed against his neck with the other. Jeongguk spat on V's face, anger visible in his eyes. "I will NEVER belong to such a disgusting breed like you. You and everyone of your rank are disgusting."