TWELVE

In a chilling crime scene, the lifeless body of an omega is discovered in a horrifying state, sending shockwaves through the community

In a chilling crime scene, the lifeless body of an omega is discovered in a horrifying state, sending shockwaves through the community. The brutality and malevolence of the crime leave everyone fearful and paranoid, wondering who could commit such a heinous act. As fear spreads, law enforcement agencies collaborate to crack the case, pooling their resources and expertise.

Advanced forensic techniques such as DNA analysis and ballistics help narrow down the list of suspects. The community unites, offering support and information to aid in solving the crime. As time passes, the thirst for answers grows stronger, fueling the determination to bring the unknown criminal to justice. In the pursuit of closure and safety, investigators and the community refuse to succumb to fear, striving for justice and peace.

Jeongguk threw the newspaper on the bedroom floor, reaching for a packet of cigarettes from his bag and then he gripped on the straps of it, heading out of the bedroom. "V, I'm going out." Jeongguk shouted, running down the stairs, unsure whether V was at the loft to begin with or not.

"Where are you going?" V opened the door of his own bedroom, walked out of it, and watched Jeongguk pause by the stairs. "Ah, I was.. selected by an agency. I need to go for a photoshoot.. and if they like it, the pictures might be sent to an editorial." Jeongguk replied, and V hummed, walking down the stairs.

"But would it be appropriate of me to let a beauty like you meander alone in the streets by yourself?" V asked, standing in front of Jeongguk, and then caressing Jeongguk's cheek lovingly- Jeongguk leaned into the touch, closing his eyes. "V-" Jeongguk muttered, and V placed his hand on Jeongguk's hip.

"I'll drive you off." V grinned, and Jeongguk found an undesirable solace at the words. Jeongguk nodded mindlessly, and interlaced his fingers with Jeongguk's. The two walked out of the loft, as V closed the door. "What do you do aside from killing?" Jeongguk babbled out, and V turned around, facing Jeongguk.

"Hmm? I do a lot of things aside from it," V said, placing the keys into the pockets of his trousers, and started to walk to the elevator. Jeongguk followed V right from behind, and Jeongguk hoped V would continue with his sentence. "I don't mix that life with my personal one- I work as a cosmetologist at a morgue for part time."

"Are you studying?" Jeongguk asked, and V stepped inside once the door of the elevator swung open. "Yeah, I joined a master's program not that long ago."

"Oh." Jeongguk let out, getting inside as well, and the door slid closed. Jeongguk stayed beside V, chewing the inside of his mouth- wondering if he should bring up what V told in front of Yoongi about them or not. "Uhm.. about that day.. why did you tell Yoongi that.. you were my boyfriend?"

"Wasn't I supposed to?" V smirked, folded arms and leaned against the wall of the elevator. Jeongguk's cheeks bloomed a little pink and he cleared his throat. "I mean, hey. I told you I'll be the only alpha in your life until our deal is over."