ELEVEN

tw // graphic explanation of child abuse around the end and
this will be the last time i'm adding any warnings. 

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Jeongguk was in so much awkwardness remembering his interaction with V and Yoongi the other day.

V told Yoongi he was Jeongguk's boyfriend, which wasn't true because whatever V and Jeongguk had were fuckbuddies with no emotional strings attached. But Jeongguk didn't have the courage to correct V in front of Yoongi somehow, and now Yoongi seemed to be under this misconception that they were in some sort of relationship.

Jeongguk wasn't sure why V would say that.. They weren't boyfriends- in matter of fact, they weren't even friends. Jeongguk had daddy issues and Jeongguk was sure V had something similar going on too, and that's why they connected with each other, sexually. In a relationship that includes one attempting to make the other submit through any possible means. Jeongguk laid on the purple sofa motionlessly, the sensation feeling silky against his skin, laying down like he was a corpse thrown over the couch almost.

Thick red syrup dripped down his neck, and he wanted to close his eyes at the flashlight coming from the camera that Jimin held in his hand.

The words kept ringing inside Jeongguk's head.. why would V do that? Sure, the alpha was a

little obstinate and proprietorial when it comes to Jeongguk, but what could you expect from an alpha who kills omegas for fun anyway?

Perhaps one of the possibilities could be either V was an absolute dumbfuck or he truthfully started to catch feelings for Jeongguk—but that'd be odd. Jeongguk would never dare to fall for someone whom he claimed to hate.

"Jimin, pass me the camera," V said, joining in with the boys, and Jimin handed V the camera. V held it in his hand, glancing at Jeongguk with his usual unreadable eyes. Jeongguk stared at V with sultry eyes, placing his hand over his forehead, clad in an oversized white shirt, waist accentuated by a belt.

V tore his gaze from the camera, and glanced at Jeongguk, taking a massive gulp—such an absolutely stunning omega. V couldn't stop fucking looking.

They were at the photoshoot studio, after all V did promise he was going to help Jeongguk become a model. Jimin whacked V right on his head, and Hoseok walked closer. "Jeongguk, that's a wrap for today. Go and get cleaned."

Jeongguk slipped his feet from the sofa, standing up with the shirt draping down his shoulders. Jeongguk didn't say a single word and then he walked into the makeup room, looking out for some tissues to wipe the fake blood off.

"You're very pretty," Hoseok said, and Jeongguk reached out for some wet wipes, watching Hoseok stand behind him through the large mirror. "Do you have anything in your mind for tonight?"

"What do you mean?" Jeongguk asked, and Hoseok took a step closer. "V will be out for today, he has a murder in his mind tonight."

"Hmm? Who'll be tonight's prey?" Jeongguk asked, and Hoseok leaned against the counter beside Jeongguk. "Uhm, not sure. V usually doesn't tell about his victims much- unless, we go with him for the hunt."

"I don't understand why you guys would go around killing omegas for no reason. Is there any motive behind it?" Jeongguk asked, and Hoseok let out a sharp breath, looking straight ahead, leaning back on the counter some more. "I don't like 'em, for me, it's always been an irrational hatred. Because I feel like the world would be a better place without 'em, like- imagine. A world only ruled by alphas, and alphas alone. And keeping betas around for reproduction but if you see it, we don't need omegas, not for reproduction or anything else."