EIGHTEEN

V lay on his couch, his long limbs sprawled across the plush fabric. His eyes were closed, but his chest rose and fell rapidly beneath his well-toned skin. He was lost in thought, his mind wandering to the possibility of finding his omega. 

V's hand idly trailed up and down his stomach, the rough pads of his fingers against his skin sending delicious shivers through his body. He imagined Jeongguk there, beneath him, their hips moving in perfect rhythm as they became one. The thought was enough to make his heart race, his blood pump faster through his veins. He wanted that feeling, that connection, more than anything.

With a soft groan, V shifted on the couch, his other hand moving to where he ached the most. He began to stroke himself slowly, his eyes still closed, lost in the fantasy of being with Jeongguk. The feeling of his skin against his palm, the sensation of his flesh giving way beneath his touch, the salty taste of his come on Jeongguk's tongue.. it was all so real, so intoxicating.

The scent of lavender and sandalwood surrounded V as he lay on his plush, crimson couch, an arm thrown over his eyes in an attempt to block out the harsh fluorescent light that seemed intent on invading his personal space. His thoughts drifted, unbidden, to the alluring figure of his omega- the way his lips would part in a soft pant when V's fingers traced the dips and curves of his spine. It was a heady mix of desire and longing that made V's heart race and his blood heat. He shifted on the couch, arching his back as he rubbed the growing length of his cock between his thumb and forefinger, already imagining the feel of Jeongguk's warm, supple body beneath him.

V could almost feel Jeongguk's soft moan vibrating against his skin, taste the salty sweat that would gather at the juncture of their hips as they moved together, their bodies becoming one in a dance that was both ancient and sacred. It was a vision that filled V with a longing so intense it made it difficult to breathe, and as he stroked himself faster and harder, he could feel his control slipping, his mind losing focus on anything but the need to feel Jeongguk beneath him, their skin pressed tightly together, their every breath mingling in the air between them.

The scent of his arousal filled the air, mingling with the lavender and sandalwood, and V's hips bucked up off the couch, his cock leaking pre-cum as he approached the brink of release. He could almost feel the warmth of Jeongguk's lips on his neck, the gentle scrape of his fangs as he nipped at the skin there, a reminder that despite their everything, they were still an alpha and an omega, predator and prey. 

As V neared the edge, as his release grew closer, he could feel it- the rut hitting him like a freight train. 

It was stronger than anything he'd ever experienced before, and it left him panting, his muscles tense and aching. But with each thrust of his hips against the couch, each firm stroke of his hand, he could feel himself getting closer, closer to the relief that he so desperately craved. And when he finally came, his essence spilling out over his fist, he knew that this was real. 

This had to be the love people talk about.

With a soft moan, V collapsed back onto the couch, spent but still aching. His mind drifted to the memory of Jeongguk's face, the way he looked at him with such adoration and longing, and he felt a warmth spread through his entire body—

The moment Jeongguk stepped into V's loft, he was hit with an intense, musky scent that seemed to wrap itself around him like a warm blanket. His heart skipped a beat as he realized that it was V's pheromones, stronger than usual. He felt a delicious mix of intimidation and arousal course through his veins. V, as always, looked breathtakingly beautiful, lounging on the couch with his long legs stretched out. But something about the way he was holding his hand close to his mouth...Jeongguk's gaze drifted and his breath hitched. There, on V's fingertips, was a glistening trail of his own cum.