FOURTEEN

— Oh god.

V killed his kind.

V killed an alpha.

Over an omega.

V got off from Jeongguk, realizing what just happened and the gravity of the situation. V killed his kind—an alpha for an omega.

How- how could V do that? V trailed his fingers through his hair, and Jeongguk stared at V confused. "Take.. care of Hyunjin later.. I- I need you to give me your knot first." Jeongguk whispered, and what the actual fuck.

How could V do that? V had never taken a life for someone else, an omega on that. V sucked in a sharp breath, dropping the knife on the floorboard of the car, and then he opened the door of the car, getting out. Jeongguk furrowed his eyebrows, blinking with confusion, wondering why V left out of nowhere.

Jeongguk walked out of the car as well, and V lit another stick of cigarette up, his eyes wide in disbelief with the gravity of his own actions, thankfully, the road was empty and there weren't people seen anywhere near. Otherwise, it could have been a grave situation. Jeongguk embraced V from behind.

"What's wrong?" Jeongguk asked, situating his chin over V's shoulder, and traced his hands over V's abdomen, and then painfully to V's chest, and then V gripped Jeongguk's wrist, stopping Jeongguk's movements in his tracks.

Jeongguk squeaked, and V forced Jeongguk to stand on top of him. "What are you doing to me, Jeongguk?" V asked, almost at the loss of words. Jeongguk closed in the gap between them, almost as if he knew the questions that were recurring inside V's skull, and smirked, almost as if he knew the answers too.

Because he indeed did.

Oh-so scary alpha V who killed omegas viciously had commenced to capture feelings for one himself. Pretty boy Jeongguk, who hated alphas as much as V hated omegas, had stricken V's ever so cold heart with his beauty.

"I don't know what you're talking about, V," Jeongguk whispered, taking away the cigarette from V's lips using his index and middle finger, and V exhaled the smoke over Jeongguk's features. "But I don't see any point of resisting."

"Perhaps?" V said, and Jeongguk took a puff of the cigarette, throwing his hands over V's shoulders, and making V lean against the car slightly. "You're upset that you killed an alpha for me, aren't you? But I don't see what's wrong with that- you're a murderer who claims pretty things and I have to be the prettiest you've ever laid your eyes upon, aren't I?" Jeongguk asked, breathing against V's lips, and V almost wanted Jeongguk to sit on his lap or something and play with the erection that the pretty omega before his eyes just caused.

"No, kitten- why am I going against the norms I have always set upon myself since you came here-" V gruffed out, his voice coming out raspy, and Jeongguk placed his hand over V's chest, his hair falling over his eyes, casting shadows. "But V-" Jeongguk began, and V pushed Jeongguk away from him, walking closer to the dead body on the side of the road.

"You're just a simple omega who happens to be prettier than the others but still an omega." V gruffed out, reaching for the dead body and locking his arms around Hyunjin's, dragging the lifeless alpha toward the trunk of the car.

"The others don't know how to handle you but I do!" Jeongguk snapped, walking up to V, and V slammed the trunk of the car shut. V smirked a little, his eyes averting over Jeongguk's ones. "Oh, you think you can handle me? Let's see how far you can handle me then."

Jeongguk bit his tongue, taking a sharp breath, and took a step back as V approached closer. "Answer me, kitten, do you really think you can handle me?" Jeongguk nodded at the question, and V bit his bottom lip, still smirking a bit.