32: End

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Those eyes of yours, how they would glisten everytime they met mine, a warm smile to pair perfectly with it. Stars shone brightly, I used to think that it was cliché whenever authors used it in stories, until I looked back at the lil vlogs we recorded and I saw how our eyes held a spark for each other.

If I knew, I would've hugged you more and held onto you until some meteor came and forced us to be apart. If I knew, I would've listened to your laugh so attentively so that it'd echoe in my ears. If I knew, I would've captured your illuminating smile and lock it deep in my brain so it could never escape my memory. If I knew, I would've kept eye contact with your pair for much longer.

I wish I could meet your eyes that held stars for me, and the sweet smile that came along with it.

Just one more time.

One last time.
...

For all the love you have given, I am forever thankful and driven.
Your assurance and support, has been my pillar and fort.

That time we have spent, has been a true testament.
To the depth of your care and love, that shines brighter than the stars above.

Your comfort has been my solace, in moments of pain and malice.
Your presence brings a peace so rare, that fills my soul with joy and care.

I am greatful for your love, you're a blessing that came from above.
You were the light of my life, and I am forever greatful for your time.

Thank you for loving me, for choosing me and loving me.
Your love is a treasure, a gift so rare, and my heart will be forever yours to share.

Thank you for seeing me, all of me, the good, the bad and the in between.
For loving me despite my flaws, and for always being my biggest applause.

Your love was a light, a shining star, guiding me through light, both near and far.
My heart belongs to you, my love, a gift that i give freely with all my trust.

Thank you for loving me,
My heart is forever yours to keep,
My love for you runs deep, eternal and sweet.

...

"LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOO—"

"Language, Ginny!"

"Sorry, Mum!" laughed the ginger as a roar of laughter filled the room. They were surprised that they didn't get kicked out of the hospital right then and there when they clearly exceeded the allowed visitors limit.

"Ah, I can't exactly die on you, little Weasley. You're not exactly fond of wearing black, right?" teased Hermione with a giggle as several people gathered round her hospital bed.

They were all conversing, their laughter and joy filling the room, but it was quickly interrupted by the door opening once more. Hermione turned her head to the door's direction with a bright smile, one more person to the party!

"Jennie?"

Hermione was not only surprised, but she was quickly startled when the cheerleader broke down in tears not even a moment later.

...

"Rita Skeeter here reporting for Daily News.

After a victorious ending for New York University's football team, the champions had the opportunity to explore a city in Switzerland. A week later, a few hours before hopping onto the bus to catch their flight, the team noticed a member missing.

A student, and famous athlete (Y/N) (Y/L/N) was found dead on a cliff in Zurich. Investigators were quick to close the case and declared it as an act of suicide."

...

Hermione found it ironic.

She was the one that was fussing about dying, but her lover beat her to it. (Y/N) was always competitive, right? She just couldn't back down on this one.

She never knew it was this bad.

She never saw the signs.

Were there any signs?

This felt fucking unfair.

Hermione always paid attention to her scars to see if she'd reopen them. (Y/N) rarely showed any weakness, and if she did, Hermione thought that she helped enough to get her through it, she'd stay comforting the jock until she saw a bright smile.

(Y/N) always wore a bright smile, what did Hermione miss?

That's the thing about (Y/N), she had perfected her demeanor.

She was simply Miss Little Perfect.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

i actually realised it was Little Miss Perfect by the time i made the book cover and i said fuck it im lazy to edit it again and rolled with it LMAOAO

did i get u guys? i was trying to make it seem like hermione was gonna die

okay anyways thats the end bye bye!!!