27: Pathetic Whore?

brrr hornymione

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"Say sorry,"

(Y/N) had changed their position in the bathroom, her back was against the wall while Hermione's back pressed against her chest, both of their eyes meeting at the reflection of the large mirror on front of them. Hermione saw her eyebrow perk up after a moment of silence. She loved submitting to her partner, but perhaps a change of heart wouldn't hurt every once in a while

Hermione looked into the pair of eyes that were basically demanding her to answer. She parted her mouth to answer but her breath quickly hitched as she watched (Y/N)'s hand trail up from her chest, up to her jaw, grasping it firmly.

"...No," replied Hermione determinedly, but her voice came out at a higher pitch. She could feel herself shrink at (Y/N)'s gaze, her lips were curled up to a taunting frown, clearly dissatisfied with her answer.

Hermione couldn't help but bite onto her bottom lip to fight off her cocky smile. She could feel her knees almost shake as she watched the taller girl's free hand roam her body, starting off from the cleavage of her buttoned down button-up shirt, her cold hands making the cheerleader shiver, her chest heaving up and down at the slightest touch.

"No?" repeated (Y/N) with a sarcastic frown, looking at their reflection as she trailed her hand down to the girl's skirt in between Hermione's upper thighs, the cheerleader instinctively spreading her legs even more to grant her access, welcoming her almost instantly.

"Come on," groaned Hermione, feeling far too impatient as she felt the heat getting to her.

"Hm?" hummed (Y/N) curiously, her finger tracing outlines on the impatient girl's cunt through the thin fabric, putting barely any pressure, but just enough for her to feel something.

"What do you want, princess? You have to use your words, if you want me to fuck you like the little slut you are, then just say so, baby."

Hermione let out a groan at her words, feeling immensely embarassed yet turned on from the degrading. She couldn't bear the way her reflection looked so desperate, looking like a whore for (Y/N)'s touch, she couldn't bear the smug yet taunting look on the junior's face, urging her to answer.

She turned her head in attempt to get the pathetic image of her out of her sight, but gasped as (Y/N) gripped her jaw harshly, forcing her to turn her head back. And oh God, did she look even more pathetic.

"You don't wanna answer, baby?" cooed (Y/N) with a pout as Hermione let out a hiss of frustration, her knees going weak, her whole body relying on (Y/N) to not let her fall.

"I want you to fuck me," answered Hermione with a groan of annoyance, but the teasing was almost enough to get her off. She wasn't used to any sexual activities, (Y/N) being her first, she felt so pathetic for feeling overstimulated over the smallest touch and words. She thought the jock would be satisfied with her answer and finally grant her wish.

"Like?"

Hermione's whole face flushed red. Ah, fuck it. "Like the needy.. s-slut I am for you." she breathed out, her voice coming out weaker than she hoped for. She felt all her dignity and pride evaporate.

(Y/N) gave out a hum of approval, smiling at their reflection. Hermione whimpered at the sight of her being desperate, looking more pathetic than ever in (Y/N)'s hold.

"For me." repeated (Y/N) with a hum, placing a peck on the shorter girl's neck as her hand pushed the piece of fabric to the side, allowing her to insert two digits.

"For you, baby." assured Hermione as whimpers escaped her breaths. She watched as (Y/N) sucked and nipped onto her skin, as though trying to mark her territory, as if the prominent tattoo'ed love bite of hers engraved on Hermione's skin wasn't enough for her

"Only for you." she breathed out, surprised that her brain and words weren't going hazy and were still functioning despite the fact that she felt like she was going to overheat and burst from the tension, feeling and teasing.

Hermione's knees were giving up on her, causing (Y/N)'s back to hit the wall again with a loud thud, her hips moving instinctively to meet (Y/N)'s stroke. She sometimes couldn't believe how lucky she struck in her sexual life, (Y/N) being her first, her always, and her only.

She loved how the junior looked at her body as if it was the only one she had only ever seen. She loved how (Y/N) studied her body and mapped it out entirely, marking her favourite spots. She loved how (Y/N) listened to her just as much as she loved listening to the junior.

She loved the soft side that caressed her and pressed soft pecks while Hermione was a trembling and moaning mess in her arms, the junior listening intently and granting everything she requested. She loved the rough side that gnawed her skin in a territorial manner, the one that teased her relentlessly, putting her on overdrive.

She loved it when (Y/N) would allow her to savour all the pressure and press soft kisses when she came. She loved it when (Y/N) would push her out of her comfort zone and overstimulate her till she saw stars.

"Baby," whimpered Hermione, the familiar knot in her stomach signaling her.

Knock knock!

Hermione almost shrieked and paused, while (Y/N)'s eyes darted to the door before averting back to the reflection. She saw Hermione's eyes blow as her fingers didn't dare stop.

"Gotta be quiet, princess. Can you do that for me?" spoke (Y/N), her lips brushing against the shorter girl's ear, her breath making Hermione shiver. She looked at the reflection to find the cheerleader biting down onto her lip, so much to the point you'd think that it's bound to bleed.

"Ah, who's shitting in there!" said the voice through the other side of the door. Another knock.

Hermione had let another whimper escape her lips. "I said to be quiet, you slut. Or is that what you want? You want everyone to see you like this? See how you're such a pathetic whore for my touch, princess?"

And at that, Hermione's hands frantically reached up to the junior's face, pulling her head down to meet her lips, allowing herself to let out her moan as her body convulsed as she came.

"What am I doing... this house has like a bazillion bathrooms anyway." spoke the voice, their footsteps loud before it soon went quiet.

Hermione was still panting in the kiss, trying to calm down. She pulled away and threw her head back to rest on the taller girl's chest, clearly exhausted and embarassed as (Y/N) pulled out her fingers.

"I didn't expect you to come that soon, I was holding back when someone knocked." commented a rather amused (Y/N), laughing adoringly as she watched Hermione's reflection bring her hands up to her face, groaning in embarrassment.

"Degrading's new." huffed Hermione defensively.

"Never pegged you to like—"

"Shut up."

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

idk what im writing atp...