2: The Desired Desiring

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

(Y/N) posted a picture of her and her soccer team on her story about an hour ago. She had put her phone on do not disturb, because her phone would buzz every milisecond, several notifications coming her way. Hundreds of people hearting, new people following her, and alot of them attempting to slide in her dms.

After a long day of practice she plopped on her bed and checked her views. One user caught her eye. @hgranger_ , there was the name again. Full of curiosity, she tapped the icon, almost gasping when she realised the pretty girl from yesterday was this Granger girl.

She scannned through her profile. She had around 7 posts put up. They were all aesthetic and matched her calm vibe, looking as though she was bathed in sunlight in every pic. (Y/N) realised that she had a thing for sweaters, usually wearing an oversized one in the pics. Most of the posts were of her, a scenery, her family and her friends.

"Oh god." she groaned into her pillow after she had accidentally followed the user.

Meanwhile, Hermione was quick to tap the notification. She's so gonna tease the latter over this, but of course she won't mention her overzealous reaction. She scanned through the jock's profile, she posted alot more than Hermione, and she had highlights put up.

(Y/N)'s post varied, quite chaotic with posts of her travelling, to her and her football team, to a cute picture of her dog, to her standing on a table at what seems to be a highschool party doing something stupid, to an appreciation post for her mom ( Hermione's stomach did cartwheels when she saw it ), to a picture of a random strawberry.

Alot of people say that what you post on social media is a display of your personality. It was true in this case. The cheerleader's and the jock's profile had a clear difference, a contrast.q

She noticed the insane amount of hearts and comments like: "(Y/N) I CAN BARK FOR YOU MEOWWW"
"Oh my god how r u single?"
"how does someone look at u n not shag u on the spot?"

Hermione did agree with those comments, but she didn't need to mention that to the jock, right? She clicked the message button, typing fast but rather hesitant.

"stalker much?"

"you're the one who viewed my story ok"

"oh wow u replied a milisecond after, eager much?"

"whatever granger"

Hermione could feel the corners of her lips perk up, feeling like a young highschool girl texting her jock crush.

"r u coming to harry's party?"

"who the fuck is harry?"

She forgot that (Y/N) just transferred to the school.

"your bestfriend pansy knows him and she's coming, go with her?"

"do u want me to go that bad granger?

"im gonna fucking block you"

"will see u thereee"

The honeybrown-eyed girl set her phone down with a smile that she couldn't fight off. She stood on front of her opened closet, and suddenly she had no outfits in mind. She had plenty in her head earlier, or atleast she knew she'd look good in anything that she wore, but after realising that the jock was gonna be there, she felt as though none of her outfits would suffice.

But she didn't need to bring that up to (Y/N). What's worse than an egotistical hot jock finding out that the school's Miss Little Perfect was putting in effort for her?

After all, this was different for Hermione. Miss Little Perfect was always the desired, never the one desiring.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

a normal school life story is sm more fun idk