5: Nvm Sweaters R Hot

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"Fina-fucking hell," groaned the team in unison, finally recieving their first break after doing various intense physical activities for two hours straight. The group divided to several small ones, one group lying on the grass probably trying to nap, a group of try-hards using their break time to run laps around the track field, another group conversing loudly and roaring with laughter ( most likely (Y/N)'s group ), and another group conversed with the pretty cheerleaders.

Hermione was sitting on a bench that faced the football field, conversing with Ginny and a few other cheerleaders, discussing her plan for a new routine they should try out. They were all attentive, listening to every word that Miss Little Perfect said ( probably because she was short-tempered and they didn't want to risk getting kicked out )

Hermione's confident, leader-like demeanor fell slightly as a familiar melodic laugh rang in her right ear, almost making her splutter which was extremely rare for Miss Little Perfect. "That's it for now." she spoke in a finalised manner, her voice coming out a pitch higher than before. She waited for them to nod their heads before averting her eyes to her right, finding the source of the laugh.

To her displeasure, she found her junior jock conversing with Jennie Kim, the two laughing, the cheerleader's hand brushing the jock's arm fondly whenever she laughed along. She rolled her eyes at the most basic 101 flirting technique.

(Y/N) talked to alot of girls, she knew that. She couldn't blame the jock for being popular, she deserved the attention anyway ( though she secretly insisted with herself that she alone could pay enough attention to her junior more than the whole school together ).

She never gave it any thought though, even if the girl was pretty. Because Hermione was confident in her own game, she knew that she was a catch, she might be modest but hell that ego's probably as big as (Y/N)'s, she never felt threatened, never felt insecure.

But Jennie Kim was a different story. She and Hermione shared the queen bee title, but Jennie suited it much more. They were both drop-dead gorgeous, but in very different ways.

Hermione was pretty in a way like a shot of espresso, a breath of fresh air, the type to be everyone's hallway crush. Her flirting technique was simply showing care, and she rarely ever flirted unless she had further intentions, never for fun.

Whereas Jennie was pretty in a way like a shot of tequila. She was seductive and playful, was always down to flirt with anyone she found interesting but would probably forget their name an hour later.

Hermione wasn't insecure, she just knew how fucking horny teenagers can be, and what's a better option than some hot babe like Jennie?

Her pondering thoughts were interrupted with a snap of the jock's fingers. The honey brown-eyed girl looked up at (Y/N), the jock wearing her usual grin, and her hair messy from her usual ruffling ( it took every ounce of self control in Hermione to stay mad at the the junior that she found too cute ). Hermione had to nibble on her bottom lip to suppress her smile when the jock grinned at her, rambling like she usually does, probably not noticing the icy stare the cheerleader wore cause she was fucking dense.

(Y/N) asked her about her new routine, apparently finding out from Jennie, and the mention of the other cheerleader was enough to make Hermione get up from her seat with a scoff, intentionally bumping their shoulders harshly before walking up to the football coach.

She made a false complaint to the coach. "(Y/N)! Ten laps round the whole track!" he yelled at the jock, who let out an exasperated groan, not because it was a difficult activity but because she was being deprived of her free time with the pretty cheerleaders.

But she seemed okay when Jennie gave her a kiss on the cheek as an act of sympathy, perhaps 10 laps was a small price to pay. So she made her way to the track and began sprinting. 4 laps in, she turned her head to the bleachers while running and noticed the cheerleaders had left already to her absolute disappointment.

8 laps in, her phone buzzed. She pulled it out from her pocket while still keeping her fast pace, tapping the notification when she realised it was from Granger.

And before she knew it, she tripped the moment she saw the message, her face planting on the ground ( thank God the cheerleaders weren't around anymore to witness ). She lifted her head from the ground, the message she had just recieved intrigued her so much that she completely forgot about the pain from face-planting on the solid ground.

The cheerleader had sent her 4 images of herself taken in her bathroom, wearing nothing but (Y/N)'s sweater that the jock left at her home. The sweater was large on her, reaching past her upper thighs by just a tiny bit,and her legs were bare. The jock had a gut feeling that the only piece of clothing that she had on was her sweater.

"u left ur sweater"

"can i comeover n get it?"

"no im studying"

"u cannot send me this and tell me i cant comeover"

"send u what, baby?"
"im just showing u ur sweater"

"hermioneeeee"

"go jerk off to jennie, loser."

(Y/N) felt slightly bewildered at the last message. What brought Jennie to the conversation? Well, the jock shrugged it off, too fucking dense to read the clear signs.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-