7: Whipped And Unzip

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

After a few days of the cold treatment, Hermione began to grow unsure whether or not this was the right move. And on the seventh day, she became anxious when the jock paid no attention to her whatsoever. No hopeful smile coming her way, no attempts to approach her, no cute frown etched on her junior's features, but there was also no mean glare, no look of annoyance. There was simply nothing.

And suddenly Miss Little Perfect's heart tendered, feeling anxious of losing her junior. Yes, she was playing hard to get perhaps and she still insisted that the jock deserved it. And yes, she felt guilty giving such a cold treatment for a whole week, and yes, she wanted to keep it going till the jock took the hint. But the one thing she couldn't afford was losing her junior.

"Ginny," spoke Hermione suddenly to the ginger, standing up from the bleachers of the football field, her eyes scanning for a certain jock. "Could you unzip my uniform just a tad bit?" she requested, giving the ginger her back.

"You're whipped." stated Ginny bluntly with a sigh, not even asking what the intention was because it was already clear to her. "If you really think getting to (Y/N)'s heart is gonna be through showing your back.."

"Are you implying that I should show more?" queried Hermione seriously.

Ginny's mouth gaped in disbelief, she couldn't believe Miss Little Perfect, the top in every class she was in, was this genuinely dim witted. She paused for a minute, calculating her answers. She could tell the cheerleader the truth, tell her how stupid she's being. But instead, she decided to settle for the answer that would get her the least amount of trouble and headache from the latter.

"Great idea!"

Hermione beamed and made her way to the jock who was sitting alone ( extremely surprising ) at a bench near their lockeroom. (Y/N) had her eyes down, tying her shoelace. Her eyes darted upwards at the familiar cough, her eyebrows furrowing slightly in confusion at the honey brown-eyed girl's presence.

"My zipper's stuck, could you fix it?" Hermione requested with her usual soft voice. And as usual, she didn't wait for a response, she simply settled herself on (Y/N)'s lap, giving her back to the jock, her hand gathering her hair and placing it on her side to give the latter a clear view.

"What are you doing, Granger?" asked an uncertain (Y/N). She was dense for sure, but not dense enough to not see that this was a petty move from the cheerleader.

"Just zip me up, asshole." demanded Hermione impatiently with a roll of her eyes. And to her absolute surprise, her junior that was always gentle towards her zipped her up and pushed her off her lap not even a millisecond later. The tall jock gave the honey brown-eyed girl a scoff as she stood up to walk away, and Hermione, as hostile as the latter, gave a roll of her eyes.

Miss Little Perfect was not going to have this.

...

"What's up with you and Granger?" queried Pansy with a puzzled expression as the duo made their way to Malfoy Manor, dressed up for yet another party. "Don't act coy. You two usually act all lovey-dovey in the hallways, football field, bathroom, and God knows where else."

"I don't like her game of push and pull, and her petty acts." admitted (Y/N) truthfully, her face scrunched up slightly to show her dislike. "She's always seducing me or some—"

"Don't you like that?" snickered Pansy.

"Well," (Y/N) shrugged in slight agreement. "I do, obviously I'm a college student after all, you can't blame me. But I didn't keep talking to her just because of that, I liked the usual innocence in your relationship. But she's being petty for no fucking reason." she explained.

"And plus, she's always telling me shit like, go to Jennie, or go tell that joke to Jennie instead. Jennie, Jennie, Jennie. Like what's that about??? Is she obsessed with her or something??"

Pansy couldn't believe her bestfriend was this dense. She decided to let her dumbass of a bestfriend figure it all out by herself this time ( cause it was as clear as fucking daylight ). Anyway, they were at yet another party, there was no need to fuss over petty relationship drama.

Alcohol, loud music, and a bunch of college students in a manor was, well, you could imagine it. (Y/N) was ecstatic to be in the atmosphere that she was in right now.

The party wasn't as wild as Harry's though, there were normal lights and not everyone was grinding on eachother. It was quite normal compared to the last one, you could say that it was laid back.

But Miss Little Perfect's arrival would turn all that around.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

smut incominggggg