8: Oopsies

alert alert hornymione alert
ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"Ah shit—" cursed Hermione, accidentally bumping the jock that stood near the manor's staircase, conversing happily with a few people until the cheerleader bumped her and accidentally spilled her drink. "Oops." she said as (Y/N) looked at her with a clenched jaw, her tone not apologetic at all.

And before she knew it, the jock had grasped her wrist and moved up the stairway, pulling her harshly into one of the many rooms of the manor.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, Granger?" badgered (Y/N) with an exasperated look etched on her features, staring down at the cheerleader who seemed determined to remain petty. "What the actual fuck is your problem? You go from this caring person to a fucking little princess that—"

"Don't act like you're a clean person yourself." spat Hermione bitterly, shoving the taller girl though it didn't really make an impact. She closed off the distance between them, looking up at the jock with a burning stare, she could smell the alcohol from the latter."You fuck every girl in a five-mile radius. God, it hasn't even been that long since you've got to know Jennie and you're probably swayed by your dick already—"

"Are you jealous, Granger?" accused (Y/N), realisation hitting her. Dang it, wasn't she dense?

"Jealoud? I'm better than your ex and better than your next." stated Hermione in a matter-of-fact tone.

(Y/N) looked down at the shorter girl, taking a step forward, causing Hermione to back away till the back of her knees hit the mattress, settling herself on top of it. "Bull fucking shit, you're jealous, aren't you? That's why you've been such a pain in my ass the past week. Do you wanna fuck, Granger? Is that what you want? Will you stop acting like an entitled princess if I did?" she half-laughed.

Her mind was hazy from the alcohol she had consumed, she didn't know how she had the balls to say such a thing to someone modest like Hermione, someone who wasn't swayed by her hormones like alot of people their age. She was about to open her mouth to take it back, that was only until the shorter girl decided to reach for the hem of her sweater, discarding it and putting her tiny body in display.

Hermione could feel her breathing pace start to go uneven as the tension in the room got to her, her breath hitching when the bed dipped, the jock accompanying her. She looked at (Y/N)'s features, trying to read them. They were tense from anger just a second ago, but it was all gone, a daze look replacing it. The cheerleader's cheeks flushed at the intense gaze the jock was giving to her body.

"I'm not gonna go easy on you." scoffed (Y/N), her anger not subsiding. She reached out her hand to the cheerleader's cleavage, gliding her pointer finger just the slightest.

Hermione's body shivered at the slight touch, leaning forward and resting her head on (Y/N)'s shoulder, but the jock let out a mean snicker and pushed her down on the mattress, her other hand spreading the cheerleader's legs open.

"W—wait, I'm—" stammered Hermione, her entire face flushed as a sudden rush of shyness came over her. Her hands darted to her private part to cover, her cheeks flushing even more at the sound of the jock's amused snicker.

(Y/N) glided her hand from her cleavage, her tiny waist, and her inner thighs. She noticed how the slightest touch made the cheerleader's body perk up, her back arching at the simplest touch, as though this was something unfamiliar for her.