29: Resolve Our Anger

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"Baby," Hermione breathed out, a breathless sigh leaving her lips as she leaned back, her back hitting the edge of the classrooms's desk. The jock carried her with ease and settled her ontop of it.

"Don't— baby, you're being so rough on me... let's.." panted Hermione as her voice choked in her throat, a whimper escaping her lips as her legs spreaded to welcome (Y/N) inbetween them, feeling her core ache for the latter.

"You're angry," stated Hermione with a weak voice, barely able to keep up with her sentences as the latter nipped and gnawed her skin and collarbone. "Oh fuck—"

Hermione's hand flew to cover her mouth as a loud whimper escaped her lips, her eyes shutting close as her other hand flew to (Y/N)'s hair, tangling her fingers in them as she gripped the soft hair.

"Stop?" queried (Y/N) in a low voice, her grip on the blonde's waist made the latter squirm in her hold. "You want me to stop?" she asked. She was teasing, but if Hermione really wanted her to stop, she wouldn't hesitate.

Hermione let out a loud whine in protest and wrapped her legs tightly around (Y/N)'s waist, pulling her in impossibly closer.

"Mm, maybe Roger Davies can finish you off, huh?" taunted (Y/N) with a sly smirk, lifting her head to meet the freckled-face, the petty princess act was replaced by a desperate, whiny, and pathetic one.

Hermione shook her head in an instant, praying that her answer would satisfy the jock. Luckily, the junior chuckled and resumed peppering kisses all over the blonde's neck, marking her territory. And this made Hermione realise that (Y/N) had ruined everything for her.

No one could make her feel like this but (Y/N)

If they ever broke up, Hermione wouldn't find anyone else that'd meet her expectations of (Y/N).

If she did this with anyone else, she'd picture (Y/N).

(Y/N). (Y/N). (Y/N).

The jock's hand trailed down to her core, making Hermione buck her hips up eagerly as she tried to suppress her whiny moans. (Y/N) began to grow irritated by the thin layer of fabric that seperated her lips from more of the blonde's skin.

She tugged the collar of Hermione's once neat white button-up long sleeve. "Off?" (Y/N) murmured suggestively.

"Off." affirmed Hermione, throwing back her head as her eyes rolled back, heat and desperation engulfing her. "Off...God, take it all off.. ruin me, baby..."

Ring!

(Y/N) lifted her head to pull away but as soon as she did, the blonde had cupped her face and pulled her in, clashing their lips and forcefully taking her attention.

Ring!

"I'm gonna fucking murder whoever that is." Hermione let out a groan of annoyance as the jock pulled away to answer her phone, leaving the blonde in a messed up state.

"Coach? Yeah, sorry, I was caught up in something. What's up?"

(Y/N) stood a few feet away from Hermione, listening intently to what her coach had to say. But her eyes flickered onto the blonde sitting ontop of the desk, her face a light shade of pink, the buttoned down long sleeve hanging loosely on her shoulders, her soft hair slightly disheveled.

God, Hermione looked fucked.

"Really?"

Hermione noticed the excited tone, her curiosity growing. The jock soon hung up with a grin plastered on her face. "We're going to play against some school in Switzerland tomorrow." she informed enthusiastically.

"We'll even get to skip out on next week's assignments, they'll let us explore the place for a few days! Sweet!"

Hermione's heart dropped. Was she going on another week without her precious junior?

What if (Y/N) found some hot European babe?

What if this was a big football game and (Y/N) would get even more recognition and attention?

What if her precious junior slipped out of her hands?

Get a grip, Hermione!

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-