1: Beer Flavoured Nips?

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"Sorry, I'm late." greeted Pansy who walked over to her best friend's locker. "Fucking wall at the entrance— Granger just returned from the Science Fair, her whole fanclub's crowding the whole area." she huffed with a heavy breath, her hair slightly disheveled showing signs of trying to get past a big crowd.

"Granger?" repeated (Y/N) with confused furrowed eyebrows as she scanned through her textbooks in her locker. The name Granger was all she could hear about since she transferred to New York University, besides her own name of course. "Who's this chick? Why's everyone so worked up for her? She got beer flavoured nipples or something?"

Pansy let out a snort at the comment. "You'd like her, you know. Blonde cheerleaders are your type, no?" she pointed out.

"I like them smart as well, not just some dumb blonde cheerleader with big—"

"She's the top in everything, ever since she got here. In fact, we're the same age as her although we're juniors and she's a senior. She was eligible to skip just because of how smart she is."

"Okay. She's a hot, smart chick. I bet she's snobby." said (Y/N), sounding as though she was determined to dislike this so called Granger that sounded like a heart-throb of a woman.

"Everyone likes her because she's friendly." snickered Pansy as the jock rolled her eyes. "You two would be so cute, you know? You suck fucking ass at psychology, she'd be able to tutor you. Plus then you wouldn't have to get annoyed by your expanding fanclub. It hasn't even been a month since you transfered and you got what? All the sophomores and juniors fawning over you?"

"I like my fanclub." huffed (Y/N) with a ruffle of her hair. She might be your typical hot jock that probably holds an insane amount of ego, but if anyone looked like (Y/N), they would as well.

"Suit yourself." hummed Pansy in a sing-song voice. "I'll head to class— I can't drop you off cause I'm late." she spoke, already leaving as the latter spluttered. "Just ask someone around!"

(Y/N) let out a sigh as she shut her locker. She was late for class, and it didn't help that she wasn't very familiar with the large school. But she wasn't too fussed over it, her massive ego told her that she'd be able to charm her professor and convince them to let it slide. She sets off, wandering through the hallways like a lost pup. Not alot of people were around to ask, they were probably in their own class.

"You look lost."

(Y/N) turned around upon hearing a soft voice, finding the source of the statement. Only to find a pretty girl in it's place, wearing a beige oversized sweater and a miniskirt, her honey-brown eyes curious and light. The jock was always privileged enough to interact with pretty girls with ease, but she felt herself splutter a little at the curious look the shorter girl was giving her, her face flushing when the latter let out an adoring giggle.

"I have Calculus right now." spoke (Y/N), thanking God that she managed to muster out her words without stuttering. "Could you just tell me where it is? Directions would suffice." she requested all too politely which wasn't like her at all.

"Directions?" repeated Hermione with a small frown that had a hint of play in them. "I thought I would walk you to class." she said with a tiny hint of hurt in her voice, but in a playful manner.

"I wouldn't wanna make you late." explained the taller girl with a ruffle of her hair, growing a tad bit self conscious with the way the honey-brown eyes basically eye-fucked her.

"You won't. It's on my way. Follow me." replied Hermione while already walking past the latter. She didn't give the jock the chance to refuse, forcing (Y/N) to pick up her steps behind her. "How many cups have you had today? You smell of coffee." she queried in a conversing tone.

"Several." answered (Y/N). She wasn't at all familiar with the school, but she noticed that the latter was taking the long route to her class.

"It's not even 9 A.M yet." snickered Hermione, her melodic giggle ringing in the jock's ears rather sweetly. "You're the new junior, (Y/N), no? My friends are always texting me about you. I checked your insta—"

"Stalking me now?" (Y/N) cut her off, now it was her time to snicker when the shorter girl's cheeks flushed a bright red. Hermione gave an obvious roll of her eyes, she wasn't going to give in.

"I'd never." huffed Hermione with a playful look of disgust on her face. "Here's your class, loser. Now leave me alone."

"You approached me. Stalked me as well may I add." teased (Y/N), seeing a subtle smile of amusement etched on the freckled-face before she entered her class. She found herself absent-minded the entire lesson, the only thing in her mind was the little interaction with the pretty girl.

Whereas Hermione was slightly stressed, because her class wasn't beside (Y/N)'s after all. In fact, it was at the other end. But the light feeling in her heart was enough to subside any stress and problem that came her way that day.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-