14: Sports Day

brrrr hornymione
ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"Sports day." spoke Hermione, presenting her idea and the presentation of the organization on her laptop. Columns and schedules of different sport activities.

"That'd be fun." agreed (Y/N) in an excited tone.

"All seniors have to participate in the one mile run." began Hermione, scrunching her nose slightly at the thought of running. "I don't fancy running, but Professor Dumbledore said that it's mandatory. Sophomores have to participate in the relay race. Juniors have to swim-"

"No." interrupted (Y/N) seriously. "No way, I'm not participating." she shook her head while the honey brown-eyed girl looked at her with a perplexed yet amused look.

"You could have the entire school drool over your abs." suggested Hermione with a shrug. Damnit, why did I say that?

"Still a no." replied (Y/N) with furrowed eyebrows. Her reply confused the cheerleader, since when did this overconfident prat felt like not showing off?

"How come?" queried Hermione, trying to sound non-chalant, but the knobs in her brain were speedrunning out of curiosity. She remembered their one intimate night, realising that she never even saw the latter bare.

Hermione lifted the laptop off her lap and settled it on the coffee table to give the jock her full attention. "Come on, you cannot not tell me. You know how my curiosity gets the best of me." she complained with a playful pout.

(Y/N) still shook her head. "Babyyyy," groaned Hermione, her curiosity growing at each refuse, shifting her position so that her entire figure faced the jock.

Damn, (Y/N) could get used to that nickname.

"Okay, okay, fine." she finally gave in. "It's not a big deal, I just didn't wanna show you cause you're the Student Council President and all." she explained, confusing the latter even more.

Hermione's eyes blew slightly as she watched the jock lift her shirt up just above her sports bra by a bit, showing the senior the smooth skin, tattoos engraved on it.

"Do they have meaning?" questioned Hermione with a genuinely interested smile.

"Some." nodded (Y/N). Her tattoos varied, they weren't like huge and took up her whole stomach, but rather small symbols and words etched on a different part.

There was one tattoo of a football, one of her team's name ( Hermione noticed that it was the same exact tattoo that Harry had on his ankle ), some stars and moons, a doodle of a dinosaur ( of course ), a violin and electric guitar.

Her tattoos seemed to be a represent her character. Hermione couldn't help but smile at them, but she felt perplexed at two tattoos.

One semi-colon, and one of an initial.

Hermione was about to ask about them until to her complete disappointment, the latter had allowed her shirt to fall back down. The memory of the intimate night hit her once more, her eyes falling down on the couch, hesitant to speak up.

She wanted to almost lunge at the junior, be straightforward with her desires, but she was aware of how (Y/N) wanted to take it slow and do this right, and she didn't want to do anything that could possibly ruin that.

Hermione must've looked immersed in her thoughts. "Granger." spoke (Y/N) for like the umpteenth time, but the honey-brown eyes wouldn't meet hers.

"I need to go home." mumbled Hermione suddenly.