36. Surreal wild dream

*☺️☺️ let's suffer together*

The soft hand, with a comforting warmth trailed up from my biceps to my neck as the other clenched on my waist

"Look at you, such a trembling mess under me. Such greedy moans escaping your pretty little mouth as I make love to you" and series wet kisses were placed from my left collarbone till my Adam's apple and then it jumped to suck on my right nipple.

That action made me loose my mind as the other hand trailed to grab my crotch over my boxers. I sucked in a heavy breath and moaned as Ishan did both the task so skilfully.

"Ishu- pls pls" I begged him. But I didn't understand for what exactly I was begging? To stop him or to let him carry the sweet assault on my body. But latter thought proved to be much more thrilling as Ishan lightly pulled on my nipple with his teeth and his other hand squeezed my growing dick so hard, that I almost came.

"Yes baby, what do you want? Do you want me to fuck you senseless, to claim you mine and forever? To mark you, to ruin that pretty little hole so that tmrw you feel that sweet pain while practising yeah? Do you want that meri jaan?" Ishan's husky voice and the magic in his hands had me withering beneath him like a crumpling leaf.

"Ishan pls-"

*tring tring*

The ear shattering sound of the alarm of his phone, jolted me awake.

I sat up so fast, with my entire body sweating and my chest rising up and down due to the Wild dream.

I was groaning in frustration about how good the dream was when my phone started to ring.

I removed the blanket covering me, avoided the sight of the evident bulge in my sweat pants as I searched for it.

"Kaha gaya?!!" I shouted in frustration and then when I kept my left leg on the bedroom floor I noticed the cold screen against my foot.

Picking it quickly, I saw the caller

Meri Jaan❤️✨

Blood rushing to my cheeks (from the other parts it was earlier) I picked the call.

"Good morning Darling" the husky morning voice of Ishan entered my ears, making my already sexually aroused state getting worse after hearing it.

"G-good M-morning Ishu" I stuttered as I adjusted my pants. Wrong timing lil Shubman.

"Tu thik hai na? Aisa kyu tere aawaz aa raha hai? All good baby?" Ishan's Panic voice blasted across the phone

My eyes widened, as I felt the heat spreading across my entire body.

Calming myself, I said "I'm fine Ishu, bina baat pe tension le raha hai"

"But you sound out of breath, did you just wake up? Did you have a nightmare or something?" He asked, with a questioning tone, worry lacing his voice.

I gulped audibly. How could I explain him what I had dreamt, without being embarrassed. It had been almost 2months since I had any sexual encounters, couldn't even fucking jerk myself off without thinking and worrying about the 5'6 liliput.

Yes, he was the Nightmare. Nightmare dressed in like a daydream. But I would love to stay insomniac if I got such nightmares everyday.

"L-leave na Ishu. Tu bata, call kyu kiya?" I asked, after recollecting myself.

As I kept the phone on speaker I heard Ishan describing his Physiotherapy sessions, talk with Mayank and complained about how sleepy I was yesterday and couldn't pay attention to him, in a teasing way.