12. Miss who?

Ishan and Shubman were hyperventilating from inside. But Shubman composed himself soon and said "woh kya hai na bhaiya... Woh mujhe kal na mosquito bite hua. Galti se I scratched it and then it started bleeding thoda.. so woh.. woh bruise hua hai" Shubman said.

'what lame reason' Ishan thought and held back a giggle.

Virat nodded and soon the topic ended as he recieved a call from Anushka.

Both of them sighed. Shubman turned towards Ishan and glared. Ishan not so guilty gave him a kissy face and giggled as he snuggled into Shubman.

"For a shorty, you are big asshole" Shubman muttered.

"You like this ass Gill, do not lie" Ishan replied back with a smirk.

"That's true... can't wait to devour it" Shubman replied huskily and softly.

Ishan was shaken upto his core. He was turned on, and almost cursed Shubman for the dirty comment but didn't show it on his face. Rather Ishan just replied "I'll ruin yours so beautifully that you'll have your standards high before thinking of devouring mine" Ishan replied huskily as well.

And Shubman just whined at the thought. If anyone else would have heard their dirty talks, God forbid what would have happened of them keeping it a secret.

***********************************
"Shubi..." Ishan called out for Shubman as they reached the airport and soon were about to board the flight.

"Yess.." Shubman longed the response and smiled at the shorter lad walking beside him. God this cutie is all mine he thought.

Ishan pouted and said "I'll miss you". Shubman smiled but before he could reply Hardik came from behind and held their shoulder

"Miss who?" He asked and smirked at Ishan. Ishan nonchalantly said "Shubi and who?" He said and continued chewing the gum.

Shubman's eyes widened, soon glared at Ishan and if looks could kill, Ishan's body would be so down underground, that even investigators & archaeologists wouldn't find it.

"Aur Hume Ishu? Hume miss nahi karega" Siraj who was walking ahead turned to ask as they almost walked in the plane.

"Miss karne keliye bhul na padta hai Miya" Ishan said cheekily and everyone laughed it off. Even Shubman laughed but he's was more because of relief.

They all say in their seat, this time again Shubman's was with Shardul and Ishan's was with Kuldeep.

But before Shubman could even ask Kuldeep, the latter raised his hand, put his earphones and walked towards Shubman's original seat. Ishan just laughed loudly and Shubman giggled.

As they sat together, Shubman asked "so you'll forget me haa?" continuing the previous convo. Ishan smiled at him cutely "Baby.. I was just joking" Ishan said and both of them laughed at his Italian accent.

Again, both of them slept, arms tangled, dreaming nothing more than their togetherness and happiness as they went in their deep slumber.

***********************************

"Chalo guys, kitna enjoy karna hai woh karlo, waapas aake World Cup ki practice karni joh hai" Rohit said and everyone in chorus and enthusiastically replied "yes"

Soon everyone parted their ways, some to their respective terminals which lead to their home flight or some to their home in Mumbai.

But the two stood there.. away from the crowd. Away from people's judgemental eyes. Oh how they wished they could profess their love to world and act like any other couple.