2. Sense of calmness

"Abey jaldi kar Ishu.. nahi toh bus chodke chale jaayenge humko" Hardik shouted at Ishan.

"Bhai aap jau aage.. I'll come in 5mins" Ishan shouted back from the bathroom as Hardik who was waiting outside on his bed got up to leave the room.

"Jaldi..nahi toh Shubman Virat ke saath baithega.. and then I have to be your cuddle partner" Hardik smirked as he left. Ishan's eyes widened as he remembered last time when he slept on Hardik's shoulder how he has clicked Ishan's drooling pic with mouth open and sent it on their WhatsApp group. That was the source of entertainment for few days for the whole team to tease him.

Ishan rushed out of his bathroom within 5mins just to bump into a hard chest. He was about to fall behind when the person held Ishan's head and waist before his back had an painful impact on the bathroom floor.

Ishan opened his closed fearful eyes just to look at his bestie giving him a smirk. "Agar mere bahoon mein aana hi tha toh bol deta. Ye filmy drama ki kya zarurat thi Ishu." Shubman laughed.

Ishan recovered with a slight blush on his face and retained his posture. With a little cough and scratch on his neck he replied "Tu bas indian cricket ka prince hai. Mera prince charming banne ka mat soch" he scoffed and went towards the sofa which has Ishan's packed suitcase.

Shubman laughed loudly at his bestie's flustered face. Soon he helped Ishan to pick his luggage "Chal chal..mere side mein agar baithna hai toh jaldi aaja. I have kept my bags to reserve our seats."

Ishan smiled at Shubman. He patted his back and gave Shubman the heavier bag as he closed the room.

Soon all the players settled in the bus. As soon as the bus started Rohit got up and cleared his throat loudly. Everyone paid wide attention at the captain.

"Kya hua Rohit bhai. Ritika Bhabi ne cough ke medication Dena bhul gayi kya? Main call laga du?" Siraj asked and a chorus of laugh was erupted from the bus as the Captain looked embarrassed.

"Kal 6wickets kya liye aaj bahut udd raha hai tu Siraj ha? Jab teri joru aayega na tab dekh lunga tujhe. Rukh tu." Rohit scolded but with a playful tone

"Actually Ro Bhai announcement karna chahte hai. Hai na Bhai?"  Ishan reminded Rohit. He knows how the chance of topic will divert from the main reason.

"Arey ha.. main toh bhul hi gaya " Rohit replied as the team whined about Rohit's forgetful behaviour

"So as y'all know my promise to Shubman and Ishan, tomorrow we all are leaving for Goa. I have arranged for a special private farmhouse in Goa. Our trip will be short of just 3 days. And we won't be going out much. Just a break from our normal schedule." Rohit said and everyone cheered.

"Also the farmhouse is just beach-side so try to be away from the public's eye as much as possible. So...GOA IS ON!!" Rohit exclaimed as the whole tour bus erupted in excitement and laughter.

Virat who sat behind Shubman and Ishan tapped their head. Both of them turned to look at their senior.

"Next time Shubi kuch aur accha bet Laga Dena. Jaise ki Sara ka haath mangane ke liye madad from Rohit" Virat said and smirked as Shubman blushed slightly. He sat back on his seat and video called Anushka. Ishan laughed at them and adoringly pulled the younger lads cheek.

"Hya mera pyaar mein pagal Devdas. Kab batayega Apne feelings Sara Ko ha?" Ishan chuckled and asked Shubman.

"Ishu tu bhi yaar... She's just a good friend. I do not like her. I'm not as close to her as you are to Aditi" Shubman replied.

Ishan gave a disappointed smile which made Shubman worry. All the teasing was over and Shubman placed his hand over Ishan's.

"Kya hua Ishu? All ok?" He asked worriedly

"Kuch nahi yaar... Just Aditi and I broke up and have chosen to remain as friends" Ishan replied with a sad smile

"Oh.. I'm sorry Ishu. I didn't know yaar." Shubman replied sadly and held Ishan's arm. Ishan just smiled and asked Shubman to let go the topic. Soon they reached the airport.

All the procedure of departure was done and the team got ready for their trip to Goa.

Meanwhile in the plane Shubman exchanged his seat with KL Rahul who got a seat beside Ishan. Ishan was fast asleep as soon as they sat in their seats.

"Shubman yaar mujhe kyu uthaya!  Ishan ko bula deta na. Kuldeep aake baith jaata" KL whined as he got up.

"Yaar bhaiya Jara Ishu Ko dekho. He's sleeping so peaceful. Kaise utha deta usse mein." Shubman replied and soon sat on his place.

"Dost se jyada gf dikhte ho uske" KL replied and left for his exchanged seat.

But no one noticed that slight blush and smile on Shubman's face as KL spoke those words. Shubman just lightly pulled Ishan's head on his shoulder.

Within few seconds Ishan cuddled Shubman and encircled his arm around his hand.

Shubman smiled at him. And in that instant clicked a selfie of the cute moment. And decided to keep it for himself.

At that moment Shubman felt relieved.. with a sense of calmness and serene washing over him. He felt home.. he felt safe when his buddy for whom Shubman could do anything was right beside him, especially cuddled against him.

----------------------------------------------
Hey Guys! Hope y'all liked the fluff moments between Ishman.

Next chapter is their first day in Goa. What y'all think is gonna happen?

Pls Vote and comment.

Love you'll❤️💜🥹