32. Unveiling the Secrets

A/n: Get ready with tissues!! It's the unexpected showtime.

After that speech, Ishan finally did the thing which he was dying to do for past month and a half.

He grabbed Shubman's neck and slammed his lips on the younger lad.

It took seconds for Shubman to finally realise the familiar pair of lips on his, but quickly responded.

What started as aggressive kiss, was slowly turned into soft kiss. Their lips perfectly moulding into eachother, serving an example, how they perfectly fit eachother.

Through the kiss, their hearts finally reconnected. Finally finding solace.

Ishan sucked on his his lower lip softly, making the taller lad whimper. But it wasn't due to the pain.. it was the sense of relief after a month of longingness.

The warmth, the touch, those butterflies, and all the familiar intimacy moments were relished with the kiss.

The pace of the kiss remained slow, but Shubman brought both his hands, cradled Ishan's face and deepened the kiss, tilting his face a little more.

Ishan didn't think, the kiss would even get deepened so much, but nonetheless enjoyed the kiss.

Shubman's familiar rough lips, a strike contrast to Ishan's lips, was a perfect union of the two broken souls getting reunited finally.

Shubman reluctantly let go of Ishan, to breathe but that was just for a brief second before, a look passed between them was enough for them to connect their lips again.

This kiss made the surroundings around them blur, the only sounds that could be heard were their soft moans and lips sucking eachother, completely ignoring the fast beeping sounds of  heart rate machine attached to Ishan.

They were so blind and deaf to reach other that they didn't realise the door was opened and a sudden shriek tore them apart.

"Hey Prabhu!!!!" Ishan's mom shrieked as both the lover's jumped apart with wide eyes as they looked at her arrival.

Behind her followed, the sliding entrance of Shreyas and Jadeja who had their eyes widened at the scene unfolded before them.

"FUCK!" Ishan groaned as his mom slightly fainted, the duo behind her holding her from falling on the ground.

*********************************

Four pair of eyes were looking at the elder lady sitting on the sofa with hand on her head, and eyes shut.

"Maa.." Ishan finally called out for his mother but shut his mouth as his mother glared at him.

Shubman, with lot of courage and trembling hands offered a glass of water to her looking anywhere but at Ishan's mom.

Fully expecting the glass to be thrown on the floor and a loud slap against Shubman's face, he closed his eyes, anticipating any of the possibilities.

The other three present in the room gasped as Ishan's mom finally accepted the glass and gulped down the water.
Shubman not only opened his eyes but had his mouth wide open at the sight.

Ishan's mom sighed a little and sat a little relaxed. She finally looked around the room but her eyes later landed on the actual culprits of her state.

"Kitne din se ye sab chal raha hai..." She asked both of them in stern motherly voice. Shubman shivered slightly in fear.

Knowing Shubman would blabber some shit in fear Ishan finally with lot of courage said, "Since the vacation in Goa, Maa."

Everyone turned their eyes towards Ishan, who had their eyes widened due to the shock.