6. Heartache

"Are you taking advantage of me Ishu?!"
At those words Ishan's eyes widened, he ignored but then thought wickedly and planned to pull Shubman's leg.

Ishan replied with a smirk "Do you want me to?" purposely making his voice husky and lightly hovered his lips near Shubman's neck as he unbuttoned his clothes.

He liked how much effect his actions had on Shubman. He thoroughly enjoyed to see his blush. He wanted to swallow the breath that hitched whenever Ishan came close to him. He wanted nothing more than to mold his body with Shubman just to spread his body heat to stop shivering from the impact.

"Is-ishan.. this is wrong.. we shouldn't do it." Shubman shuddered at the thought.

Ishan looked at Shubman disappointedly and widened eyes.
"Hey .. hey.. you think I would take advantage of you Shubi? Itna gira hua nahi ho yaar Shubi" he lightly brushed his knuckles against Shubman's cheek.

Shubman was shocked "No no Ishu..pls don't take me wrongly. I didn't mean it like that....I hold high respect for you Ishu. How could you ever doubt it?"
Shubman hurriedly cradled Ishan's cheek with both his hands. Ishan closed his eyes at the cold contact. He wished he could make those hands warm with his kisses. He wished a lot more things.

"And..." Shubman trailed his words.
"And what Shubi?" looking deep into Shubman's eyes he asked softly

"And if anyone was take my advantage.. I'll rather wish it was you Ishu" Shubman replied shyly and looked down.

Ishan's breath hitched at the confession. His eyes turned dark almost black listening to Shubman.

"Shubman..stop baby. I would not be able to control myself" Ishan whined softly, almost losing his control.

Shubman unable to control, in a drunken haze kissed Ishan directly on the lips.

Ishan stunned at the contact, he pushed Shubman back lightly. Shubman's eyes welled. His lips wobbled as he said softly "I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have done that.  You do not like me and i.. and I forc-" he said but was interrupted by Ishan's lips on his.

Ishan removed Shubman's shirt completely as he kissed Shubman deeply, wanting to ruin his lips, wanting to cross all the lines of friendship. The kiss was frantic, fast and rough. That moment was so hot, that it could have easily increased the temperature of the room to its highest.

They both left for a breath. A string of saliva seperating the lips as they breathed heavily.

"Oh how much I wished to do this Shubi... Shubi you're literally "the bane of my existence, and the object of all my desires". Ishan replied with husky voice and Shubman turned red as he heard the famous dialogue from one of his favourite series.

Shubman slowly moved his fingers under Ishan's shirt. Ishan shivered at the cold touch and soon Ishan's t-shirt was lifted.

"As much as I love looking at you with my clothes on.. You look way handsome without it" Shubman replied darkly and soon pushed Ishan on his back and started kissing his neck.

Ishan hissed at the contact and lightly scratched Shubman's back as Shubman sucked at soft spot near Ishan's collarbone.

"Shubi.. " Ishan moaned more like groaned. Ishan then pulled Shubman's hair roughly and Shubman hissed due to the tempting pain.

"Shubi.. we should stop baby.. you are really drunk. I don't want you to regret this baby. I want this more then anything. But with all your willingness and consciousness"
Ishan replied and reluctantly got up.

Shubman pouted cutely at Ishan. Ishan chuckled and lightly pecked the pout.

Ishan slowly turned Shubman's back towards him and both cuddled on the bed as they usually do.