Chapter 11: The final exam

Start from the beginning

"you better come back. I'm counting on you!" she said which I nodded to and sat on Osamu's back "I will" I still had Hikaru in my arms so I laid him down between my legs just so I can hold onto Osamu. "bye, bye, for now" Osamu started running and Luna waved till there was no sight of here to be seen.

.............

We made it in front of the village. I got off of Osamu and Hikaru got down from the back of his father. "well, have a nice run back home" I smiled "I won't need to run. I can just teleport back but thanks for the concern" I sighed "No problem I guess" he smiled.

"Don't fail that exam. I'm also counting on you. I did see how much you trained and how Hikaru used to join you most of the time" he looked down and Hikaru. "you two would be best friends in no time. Anyway, I'm off but good luck and don't die" he teleported away.

"well Hikaru how are you feeling today?" I turned around "the first thing you ask when we just made it to the village...seriously?" I chuckled "'seriously' is your word, isn't it?" he glared at me and looked away which made me chuckle.

We entered the village and the first place I went to was the Hokage's office.

I knocked on the door "come in" I opened the door "well, well, Mizuki you made it before the exam by 2 days. Good timing" ii saw him take out a paper and crossed something off.

"well...I guess that I'm done here because I technically came here to tell you that I'm back" he nodded "you are off to go kid" I nod and walked out to Hikaru who was outside the whole time.

Hiruzen looked shocked as I walked out 'that symbol...is that...it can't be...Hoshiko had a child'

I was on my way to the Hyuga compound "Maybe I should say hello to Kakashi sensei" I said to Hikaru who was right beside me.

.............

I was on a stone mountain staring at Kakashi sensei training Sasuke. "I clocked my chakra. They won't know I'm here...probably" I said to Hikaru "that was you least good thing you did in your training somehow" I glared at him

"at least I can turn into a human with ears and tails unlike you" his jaw dropped "I'm...I'm still learning" we were glaring at each other at this point "same as me" We stock out our tongues and huffed and looked at the opposite direction.

I sighed "Okay, I'll go to say hello or something while you can stay here and watch or come along" I started to jump stone by stone leaving Hikaru behind.

He jumped behind me and stopped at the last stone that was the nearest to Kakashi sensei and Sasuke. I jumped down which made Sasuke go into his fighting stance and Kakashi smiled with his eyes closed "well, well, well, look who's back' Kakashi sensei said and Sasuke went back to his normal stance.

"you left all of a sudden and now you're back...and your outfit...what's that clan symbol?" Sasuke walked up to me. I turned around "right...I found out I'm in another clan which my mom is also in..." Sasuke did look surprised "you're full of surprises. Is that why you left suddenly after the first training?" I nod "by the way, when did your hair grow so long? It looks...well different and the change of outfit" I said "am I supposed to thank you for that?" he asked "no?" I replied.

Hikaru went between me and Sasuke "you decided to show up now?" my eyes dulled "yes, I did" Sasuke looked surprised and confused "what...?" I cleared my throat "Hikaru this is Sasuke, Sasuke this is Hikaru. Hikaru is a kitsune, a fox with 9 tails. He is my summoning buddy, my to be best friend, and a part of the Hyōshō clan"

"what's with the women in the Hyōshō clans and the Uchiha boys" Hikaru muttered as he walked near Kakashi sensei. "I know right?" I heard Kakashi sensei say "what?" I turned around "nothing, just talking to Hikaru" my eyes dulled.