Nightclub

Y/N Y/LN

It's been 15 years since I left Hogwarts. I the beginning, finding a place where women would be accepted for work was hard. Eventually though, I found a job as a waitress. I slowly worked up the chain, soon becoming a manager at a nightclub. I held that position for 5 years, but despite my experience, I never got promoted any higher. Growing bored of the same work, I decided to open my own nightclub.

Over the course of the last 8 years, I opened 10 nightclubs. My first became popular very quickly. I became a threat to many pre-existing clubs, whose customers flocked to my places. I'm well known amongst the wizarding world, as a Celebrity. I've attended red carpet events and such. Life is amazing right now!

Tonight, we are a little short staffed in one of our clubs. The manager called in sick, as did the bartender, and some of the girls that dance, putting on a show for clients left after getting hired elsewhere. In more...'respectable' industries. So I came here to supervise, and offer the remaining staff help. Everything has gone well so far, and for once, we might have a calmer night. 

But like all things, our succesful night cam to an end when a dancer called Ruby ran over, informing me that some of the clients were unhappy with their service and demanded to see me, since the manager was not in. I sigh heavily, before walking to the private booth ruby pointed out to me. I prepped myself on the way to deal with these ungrateful clients, but when I walked into the booth and saw who the clients were, I froze in pure shock.

Thomas Marvolo Riddle

My knights had managed to be more competent than usual recently, getting tasks completed when expected and obeying me completely. So when they requested a night off, I graciously accepted, but not just for their benefit; so that I could get a break too. We found a new club that was supposedly very popular, and grabbed drinks first, before Lestrange pointed out the show girls, making me roll my eyes. 

When a waitress came over, he asked her to call over some of the dancer's to our booth. They had arrived shortly and began dancing and whatnot, but I was not impressed, and for the first time my knights seemed to willingly agree. Lestrange was ready to lose his cool, but I didn't have him restrained as I was amused by his behaviour. 

It ended up being Malfoy that told one of the girls to get us the manager. She had looked extremely nervous when she told us the manager wasn't in, and Lestrange looked ready to launch something at her head. Fortunately for her however, she informed us that the owner was available, and that she could go fetch them for us. 

Malfoy affirmed her choice, and she scurried away. The next 5 minutes or so, was a waiting game. I was interested to see how this owner would deal with the ever impatient, destructive Lestrange. "Where the fuck is this owner?!" Lestrange began to shout. Not even a moment later, a rather attractive woman strutted in. A familiar woman. "Y/n, Y/ln?" I ask, completely shocked. 

"Tom Riddle" she utters my name equally shocked, but she recovers quickly. "...And your little lapdogs" she smirks. "I should've known you lot, would be trying to cause trouble here." She narrows here eyes at us.

"Well? What's you're problem, huh?" She asks with a glare. My knights surprisingly turn into peasants, as they begin to get nervous and mumble, making me roll my eyes. "Your show girls haven't been doing a very good job" I retort.

"Is that so? Then perhaps you should fuck off elsewhere, hmm?" Y/n scoffs. Her rude behaviour angers me, but I keep calm, standing slowly. I step over to her, towering over her significantly smaller frame.

"Don't use that tone with me, L/n. I don't want to have to ruin your face, hmm?" I  mutter as I stroke her cheek gently. "Now how about you do something for us in return, and we forget about this...issue?" I ask with a smirk.

"What do you want, Riddle" She sneers. "You. Give us a private show, and we'll excuse your dancer's failings" I grin at her scowl. "And if I refuse?" I'll set fire to all your establishments, and you'll lose everything you've built over the years" I whisper by her ear.

She contemplates for a moment, glaring at me, before she mutters "Fine." My grin widens, as I pull her into the booth fully, and pull the curtain to cover our booth as she gives us a show.