Professor Riddle (3)

By special request from kayannaite
Warning: Contains SMUT

Y/N Y/LN

I have defence against the dark arts again today. It's a double lesson at the end of the day. I enjoy the lesson, immensely, but there is one issue. Resisting professor Riddle is getting harder and harder everytime I see him. It doesn't help that I've been dedicating all my time to studying that I've not had time for anything else. Lately, my hormones have been going crazy, and I know I need to do something about it soon, before I become delirious. To make matters worse, Professor Riddle does little things when I see him that drive me crazier for him.

Sometimes, it'll just be a simple brush of his hands against mine, when he hands me work, and others...he'll tell me off in front of the whole class. When he does this, he'll come right up to my desk, leaning in to my face as he shouts. This makes it hard for me to focus, and my mind will unwillingly wander to places it shouldn't.

Today, I've decided enough is enough. If I get this out of my system. If I somehow get him to help me deal with my hormonal issues, I'll stop feeling this after, right? I'll try this once, just to calm myself, that's it. After that, I'll get over him, and get back to focusing on my studies!

I get ready for the day as usual, however, I decide to put on some dark green lingerie on beneath my uniform. I don't put on the shorts I normally wear beneath my skirt for additional coverage, and I switch my tights for stockings. We have a small break before DADA, so I use that time to freshen up. I re-curl my lashes, and apply a fresh coat of my lipgloss. I spray deodorant again, and then my signature perfume over the top. I then run my hands through my waves, brushing through them with my fingers. I take in my reflection, and sigh, satisfied. And here we go!

*****

I enter the DADA classroom a few seconds after everyone has sat down. I feel Professor Riddle's eyes on me as I walk past his desk at the front of the classroom and head to sit at the desk beside my best friend Luna. The lesson passes by quite quickly, with me catching professor Ridldle staring at me many times. When the bell goes, everyone hurries out, but I take my time, walking down the rows slowly. The last student besides me hurries out, leaving me and professor Riddle alone. I make my way up to his desk, and clear my throat making him look at me.

"Miss Y/ln, is there something I can help you with?" he asks, looking interested. "Professor, I wanted to speak to you" I begin, taking a deep breath. He nods, gesturing for me to continue, but I glance at the classroom door, and he gets the hint, closing it with wandless magic. "Tell me, what's wrong, Miss Y/ln" he urges. "Professor, I can't do this anymore!" I exclaim, making him raise a brow in confusion.

"I've spent too long denying this, but it's hopeless. Professor Riddle, I can't resist you anymore. I know it's not appropriate, but I'm so attracted to you. I want- no, need you. My hormones go crazy everytime I think about you, but I've been pushing this lust away for too long. So, will you help me make my fantasies come true, like you offered last time?" I ask, my tone pleading.

"So you finally admit to your lust for me, huh, Y/n? Finally accept that you cannot resist me. Oh, my sweet girl! I'm afraid if you want something like that from me, you'll have to beg" he mocks, a wide grin spread on his expression, as he walks around the desk. At his words, I drop to my knees before him, looking up at his 6'4 figure looming above me. "Please, profesor! I need you really bad, I crave you!" I beg desperately. "Hmm good. But you can do better. Come on, Miss Y/ln, sell it to me!" he demands.

"Please, please, Sir! I have sinful thoughts about you all the time. I dream about all the things I want you to do to me, how I want you to use me. Please, I want to feel you, your lips, your touch, everything. Please, make my fantasies come true!" I plead. He smirks down at me, running his hands through my hair. "Y/n Y/ln, my filthy little whore! Come here!" he demands, yanking me up by the hair. He flicks his hand at the door twice, locking the room, and casting a silencing spell.

Then he turns his full attention back to me. He lets go of my hair, pulling me in by the waist and smashing his lips onto mine. I moan against his lips immediately, the roughness unlike anything I've felt before. His hands slide down to my ass, and he gives it a hard squeeze, making me gasp. He uses this opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth, and my brain turns to complete mush, becoming wholely intoxicated by him.

When my need for air overwhelms me, he pulls back, and I suck in a few deep breaths. "Jump!" he commands, giving me little time to calm myself, yet I do exactly as he says, wrapping my legs around his waist after I jump. He carries me over to his desk, sitting me atop it, before kneeling down before me.

"You sure you want this doll?" he asks, and I almost melt, at the fact that he's asking for consent. "Yes, I want this. I want you" I reply breathlessly, and he smirks yet again. He then slowly pushes my skirt up, revealing my lacy green thong. "My, my. What a naughty girl! You put this on just for me did you?" He grins. "Yes, a matching set" I tell him proudly. He immediately rips open my blouse so my matching bra is on show.

"You cheeky slut, wearing this especially for me!" he smirks wider. He slide my bra cups off my breats, my chest now bare for him. "Look at that, just beautiful!" he praises before attaching his mouth to my right breast, sucking on the soft skin. I let out a string of moans as his fingers trail over the thin fabric of my underwear at the same time. He suddenly switches to my left breast, and now begins to press his tongue against my clothed cunt, making me moan louder.

After a while, he pulls his mouth away from my breasts, making me whine a little at the loss. But before I can complain, he yanks my thong down my legs and stuffs it into his trouser pocket. He then trails his fingers over my bare pussy , his gentle strokes making me gasp. "Look at me! I want to see your pretty face when you cum for me" he grins. I obey, maintaining eye contact as he slides a finger into my already soaked pussy, and then lower his face to my clit, beginning to suck on it.

I moan loudly, as he works his magic, his finger sliding into me at a quick pace as he sucke my clit simultaneously. After a while, he slides in another finger, working both in at a much faster pace now, curling his fingers upwards inside me every few thrusts. He stops sucking my clit, deciding to kitten lick it instead, matching the pace of his mouth with his swift fingers. Another string of moans escape me, and I beg him not to stop.

I begin to feel a knot forming in my stomach as he continues fingering me at a rapid pace. "I-I'm gonna cum!" I scream. "Then cum for me, doll!" he demands, his fingers moving even faster, of possible, until I reach my peak. My orgasm finally hits, and my cum seeps into his mouth, him lapping up every drop, as I try to catch my breath.

He pulls away once he's finished, his mouth glistening with my cum, a proud smirk on his face. "You could have experienced this so much sooner if you had given in" he tells me, a teasing smirk on his face, But before I can get a word in, he captures my lips with his, making me taste my juices.